Training With Jiraya

What naruto looks like now

Naruto rolled over, and started drifting to the land of the living, before he decided that it wasn't worth the trouble

Naruto rolled over, and started drifting to the land of the living, before he decided that it wasn't worth the trouble. That was before he was assaulted by ice cold water hitting him in the face.

"GAH! What was that for!" Naruto yelled at the culprit, still standing over him with a dripping bucket.

"Because today we start your training." Jiraiya said as he began to walk over to the campfire, which had a scrambled egg on a skillet that hung above the fire.

"What do ya mean ero-sennin? I thought you've been training me since we left Konoha." Naruto asked as he got out of bed and started making his way over to Jiraiya.

"First of all Naruto, I am now your sensei, and you will call me your sensei, and I haven't really taken your training seriously, the fight we had yesterday shed some light upon that." Jiraiya explained, as he handed the scrambled egg to Naruto.

"Eat."

Naruto, not used to this type of Jiraiya that was very serious, unless he was talking about the Kyuubi, took the skillet with the egg, and started eating it, before he realized something.

"Fight? There was a fight yesterday?" he asked, still oblivious to the bandages wrapped around his body.

Jiraiya looked at him and came upon the conclusion that the boy must of suffered a concussion. It was an ace of luck too, it was probably thanks to the Kyuubi that the boy woke up, instead of slept till he died.

"Yeah, you pissed me off yesterday, badly, and I beat some sense into you." Jiraiya said, as he watched Naruto eat the rest of the egg.

"Take off those bandages, you have to start your daily workout." Jiraiya told the boy, as he stood up and started walking towards the forest.

Naruto looked down at the bandages covering his body and realized that he must have received quite a beating yesterday to be fixed up like this and not remember it, and began removing the bandages.

Jiraiya was looking at trees that seemed to be about 2 feet in diameter, and slashing a select few that he must have liked with a kunai, before Naruto came over dressed and ready for the day.

"About time gaki," Jiraiya said, as he turned his attention to Naruto, "I want you to sprint around this campsite as fast as you can for 10 minutes, then jog for 2 minutes, and then go back to sprinting, do this for as long as you can before you fall to the ground or just can't go on."

Naruto's eyes got big, and his jaw hung open, this was the most brutal thing that ero-sennin has had him do so far.

"WHAT!?" Naruto said as he looked at Jiraiya in disbelief.