FlashBack: The Promise

"NARUTO WHERE ARE YOU" A 5 year old sasuke yelled. He had lost his little brother when they were playing hide and seek. After walking around he found naruto in a field full of flowers.

"finally i found you" Sasuke said as he was trying to catch his breath.

"Thought i lost yo-" Sasuke was cut off when he saw naruto crying.

"Naruto why are crying?" Sasuke asked trying to figure out why he was crying.

"Cause this is the first time somebody ever cared about me" Naruto said.

'Mother told me that people always leave him but is that true'

"Naruto is it true that people always abandon you?" Sasuke asked curiously.

Naruto nodded and sasuke sat next to him.

"I have a idea"

"What?"

"Let's make a promise that we will never break" Sasuke said with a smile.

"You go first naruto"

"Ok"

"I-i promise that i will make you proud of me by getting stronger and i will always love you" Naruto said laughing.

"Ok my turn, i promise as your older brother to always protect you, never to hurt or make you sad and make sure that you achieve your goal" Sasuke said making naruto shocked and happy.

"You better not break your promise"

"You better not break your promise naru" Sasuke said calling naruto by the nickname he hates.

"I told you not to call me by that name" Naruto said pouting and playfully punched his arm.

"Hey it's not my fault it suits you" Sasuke said with a smirk.

"Bu-" Naruto was cut off by itachi calling them.

"HEY GUYS MOTHER SAID IT'S TIME TO COME HOME FOR DINNER" Itachi yelled.

"OK"

"I bet you i be there first" Sasuke said and started running up the hill.

"NO FAIR YOU STARTED BEFORE I DID" Naruto yelled and running behind him.

"NO I DIDN'T"

"YES YOU DID"

Itachi laughed as he saw the scene in front of him. He will never forget this beautiful moment.