Years Later

(A/N: naruto is 16 years old now)

---------------------------------------------------------

Naruto walked through the village happily having just got back from 4 years of training with jiraiya.

'It's good to be back' naruto thought.

'I wonder if anybody missed me, if sasuke missed me as well, he will be so happy to see me' he thought happily.

A few minutes later, he saw sakura and ran up to her.

"Hey sakura" naruto greeted and sakura turned around shocked.

".....Oh hey, naruto, i didn't know that was you, you look different" sakura said.

Naruto grew a little bit (he's sakura's height) and his hair is a little bit longer. He's wearing a black hoodie jacket and black shinobi pants.

"Oh yea i wanted to do an appearance change" naruto said scratching the back of his head.

"Anyway where are the others and did you miss me" naruto asked.

"I don't know and yea i did" sakura said.

"Really yay" naruto cheered happily. (A/N: i made naruto childish for this chapter)

"Do you wanna go eat ramen with me?"

"No, i got stuff to do right now" sakura said.

"Oh well how about la-" naruto got cut off by sakura.

"No" Sakura said walking away glaring.

'I guess i'm eating alone then also sakura's acting weird' naruto thought crossing his arms.

'I wonder why'

After a few minutes of walking, he saw a girl with long black hair and lavender eyes walking up towards him.

'I think i know her'

"H-h-hey n-naruto" the girl greeted.

'I hope he remembers me' she thought.

".........You're hinata right?"

Hinata nodded.

"I thought i knew you, you just look cuter and different" naruto said.

Hinata blushed, "I wanted to tell you something"

"What you wanted to tell me?"

"That i missed you" hinata said and her face turned red.

"Really i missed you to" naruto said with a big grin.

"Are you ok? you're face is red" naruto asked panicking not knowing what to do.

"Y-y...yea i-i'm fine" hinata said trying to calm down naruto.

"You sure?"

Hinata nodded.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Naruto i lo-" hinata was cut off by naruto.

"Hina, you wanna go eat ramen with me?" naruto asked. (A/N: what do you think hinata's nickname should be?)

"S-sure"

"YAY"

Hinata smiled and walked away with naruto.