I'm Sorry

(Warning: abuse in this chapter) 

This chapter takes place before naruto left with jiraya

---------------------------------------------------------

In The Uchiha Household

'Why the fuck did he win, i should've won and got promoted not that damn fucking brat' Sasuke thought hitting his fist against the wall.

'Is it because he's getting stronger?'

'Haha no! The damn brat is always clinging to me and always saying fucking sorry every time he does something! So annoying' Sasuke thought as he hit his fist against the wall again making a crack in it.

'And now he's leaving to go train with this jiraya guy.....when he gets home he-' Sasuke got cut off when he saw a happy smiling naruto come through the door. Naruto closed the door, took off his shoes and walked up to him with a smile.

"Sasuke i got promoted are you proud of me?" Naruto asked with a big grin and sparkles in his eyes.

"I'm getting stronger now huh? I might get even stronger than yo-" Naruto was cut off when he felt a stinging pain in his left cheek.

'D-did he....slap me?' Naruto thought as he was on the floor holding his cheek. After a minute of being shocked naruto looked up to see his brother glaring at him.

"You will never be stronger than me. You will always be a weak little brat that nobody cares about" Sasuke said and kicked naruto in his stomach.

"Why are you doing this? I only wanted to make you happy" Naruto said holding his stomach with tears in his eyes.

"Why, because i was the one who was supposed to get promoted not you. And besides if it wasn't for me, you would still be at the academy" Sasuke said with a evil smile.

"What do you mean?" Naruto asked confused.

"Remember at the academy when you had to make a shadow clone to pass, i was hidden behind the door and made the shadow clone for you" Sasuke said and kicked him in his stomach again.

Naruto eyes widened and he started coughing up a little bit of blood.

'I thought i made that shadow clone'

"why did you do that for me?" Naruto asked on verge of crying.

"Because i knew that you were gonna fail...i should've let you fail" Sasuke said.

"But if you didn't do that we would have been separated" Naruto said.

"So?" Sasuke said.

"Because i wanted to be with you...i...i love you. D-do you love me brother?" Naruto asked with a sad smile.

Sasuke got mad at this and punched him on the side of the head.

"Who would ever love a brat like you. Naruto i hate you because of you my family, the people i love the most is gone and it's all your fault. I never thought of you as my brother and i never will" Sasuke said glaring at him.

'I hate you' those words broke naruto's heart and he started crying. Naruto got up and ran to his room crying his heart out.

Sasuke watched as naruto ran to his room. 

"Tsk"

But for some reason in the back of his mind something is wanting him to say two words to naruto.

'I'm Sorry'