Getting Better at SnowWhite Castle

Rose's POV

I feel warm. After hearing the conversation between my three friends earlier, I decided to go back to stop listening and just go back into the state of unconsciousness. Now I woke up, well, in my head at least. I hear the same buzzing noise as I did earlier and then it fades out into silence. 

My eyes flutter open and I feel myself come back to my senses as I slowly open my eyes for the first time in hours.

Why do I feel so comfortable? What is this I'm lying on. I slowly look around the room. It seems familiar...

Hawk's POV

I fly on my mission dragon, Rose still unconscious in my arms. We land in the courtyard of SnowWhite Castle and I carefully leap off my dragon and carry Rose to my room.

I lay her on my bed and tuck her in. I hope she's alright!

"Please wake up Rose!" I whisper as I run my fingers through her silky soft, golden hair.

I bring a chair from my study table and place it down next to my bed. I hope Joy and LingLing keep their promise... If Rose is going to find out I like her, she needs to hear it from me.

Rose's POV

This is Hawk's room! I'm on his bed! I try to sit up but I fall right back down. I feel so dizzy...

Hawk's POV

Lost in thought, I don't realise that Rose had woken up. She sits up and falls back into my bed.

"Rose?" I gasp.

"Hawk..!"

"Rose! A-Are you ok? Do you need anything?" I stand up and lean over her.

"Shh... Thank you." Rose puts her finger on my lips and smiles faintly at me. I feel my face get warmer as I gaze into her gorgeous blue eyes.

After the sun sets, Rose goes back to sleep. I sigh dreamily as I lay out a mattress next to my bed.

"Hawk? Haawwwk!" I hear my sister whisper-shout my name from outside.

I slowly open my room door, making sure not to make any noise for fear of waking Rose up.

"Yeah? What is it Fala?" I ask after closing the door softly behind me.

"How is Rose doing?" Fala asks.

"She's asleep, but she seems better..."

"Alright, well we should get some sleep too, goodnight Hawk!" Fala smiles, giving me a hug.

"Goodnight Fala!"

I re-enter my room and close the door carefully, before going to bed on the mattress I had laid out before.

"Goodnight Rose..." I whisper to my sleeping princess as I get comfortable in my makeshift bed.