The Confrontation

Rose's POV

"Hey Selena!" I run forward to stand beside the pirate girl.

"Yes Rose?"

"Can we ask you something?" 

"Sure!"

I pull Selena over to Hawk and LingLing and take a deep breath.

"What are you doing with those veils?" Hawk questions.

"I was just bringing them to that nice girl Vicky's room!" Selena smiles, gesturing at Vicky and her friends whispering and laughing in a corner of the room.

"Nice? Vicky?!" Hawk facepalms.

"Is... Something wrong?" Selena asks innocently.

"YES SOMETHING'S WRONG! WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK- MMMFF!" Hawk bursts out before I cover his mouth with my hand.

"Uh... Selena, firstly, we know you're new here, so uh... There's actually a school rule against taking things out of the potions lab without Doctor LeFrog's permission..." Rose said.

"AND Vicky is- MMMFFFMMSSS!"

Hawk's POV

I shoot Rose an annoyed look, but when she turns and smiles at me, I simply can't be annoyed with her, and instead I smile back, all of my anger disappearing in an instant.

"Oh... I'm sorry, I'll go put these back then!" Selena smiles as she runs off.

Maybe Selena isn't bad afterall... LingLing and I share a confused glance.

Vicky's POV

"Good... Rid them of their suspicion... Everything is going according to plan... Muahahahahhahahahha!"

____________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

Mewsical here!

So sorry for the lack of updates and also that this is a short one! School is really getting crazy and EOYs are coming up, plus I have filming and rehearsals so ya...

I'll try to update as much as I can, but I hope that you guys will understand!