A New Student, A New Friend

Rose's POV

"That sleepover was SO. MUCH. FUN!" I squeal as my friends and I walk towards Regal Academy. 

"Yeah! I wish it never ended!" Shawn laughs.

The group walks into the auditorium, there was going to be an announcement this morning.

"Settle down students!" Headmistress Cinderella gestures for everyone to sit down and pay attention and instantly the noisy auditorium becomes silent.

"Today a new student joins us." the headmistress continues.

"Hi! my name's Hook, Selena Hook. Granddaughter of Captain Hook." Selena steps forward.

"Captain Hook? But isn't he a villain?" Rose whispers into Hawk's ear.

"Now calm down students. Selena's grandfather may have been a villain, but her parents are heroes. So please, treat her no different from how you treat each other."

"Captain Hook's granddaughter? A softie? What a waste of evil genes!" Vicky Broomstick whispers into Cyrus Broomstick, her brother's, ears.

"Yeah right! What a waste of... whatever you said." Cyrus replied.

"Rose, I'd like Selena to join your team!" Headmistress Cinderella smiles.

"WOOHOO!" Rose squeals, squeezing Selena in a tight hug. "You are gonna LOVE IT here at Regal Academy!"

"I'm sure... I... Will... IF I CAN BREATHE HERE!" Selena squeaks.

"Sorryyyy!" Rose lets the Hook go.

"No problem!" Selena smiles.

We set off to show Selena around our magnificent school. Selena has a lot in common with us, and fit like a glove in our team. Her magic is Hook Magic which allows her to hook anything or anyone tight, stopping them from getting away. So AWESOME!

Hawk's POV

I don't trust nor like Selena Hook. I feel she's hiding something from us.

"Hey Rose?" I call to the Cinderella.

"Yeah Hawk?" She smiles.

"Can I talk to you... Alone." I glare at the Hook, who had her back turned and was talking to Astoria.

"Uhh... Sure?" Rose walks over to me and I pull her further from the rest, to ensure that none of our friends, especially Selena, hears what I am about to say.

"Are you sure we can trust... Her?" I gesture at the Hook, who had stopped talking to Astoria and was now talking to LingLing and Travis.

"Of course we can! Look at her!"

"Well yeah but her grandfather was Captain Hook! The Captain Hook! Plus, I feel like she's hiding something from us."

"Oh Hawk... Remember what Granny Cinderella said? Her parents are heroes! We don't need to worry! You're probably just not used to having a hero who was from a villain family here." Rose skips off to talk to Selena.

I can't believe even Rose doesn't believe me... But maybe she's right, maybe I'm just being paranoid... But... I can't help feeling that there's something the new student here at Regal Academy is trying to hide... Something big... Something bad.