11.

All of the boys looked at him with wide eyes as the doctors rushed in and out of the rooms, getting ready for the procedure. Jimin had never struck them as someone to do that.

"Are you sure..?" Yoongi asks.
"I'm fucking sure! SHUT UP!" Jimin screams, his face turning pink from the sudden outburst. After that, the halls went silent, the groups breathing the only sounds audible.

"Mr. Park?" Said a stern looking doctor.
"That's me," Jimin says, raising a hand lazily.
"We're ready to have you, now."
"OK."

Jimin hesitated, looking at the boys before pulling them into a hug.

"If he asks where I am, give him this..." Jimin whispers, handing Jungkook a note. "And tell him I'll watch over him."
He then got up, his footsteps squeaking throughout the hall as he closed the door behind him.

-

Namjoon woke up, vision blurry. He took a while adjusting to where he was, and eventually propped himself up. He tried moving his arm but found it hooked up to a machine that was sending light courses of beeping throughout the seemingly empty room.
"What the-?" He says, yanking at them.
"He's awake!" He heard someone outside say, and they all rushed inside. Namjoon was shocked, to say the least. Each and every one of them...

All who they said they were. 

Jimin? 

Where was-
"Where's Ji-" He began, but was cut off by Yoongi thrusting a paper into his hands.

He could barely see, but it read.

"Namjoonie-hyung,
Hi. When you read this, you're alive and healthy, right? Aha. I hope you feel alright, make sure to get plenty of rest before going back to your daily life. Be selfish and sleep, you deserve it after what happened. I don't want to repeat what took place, and sadly, I didn't see who it was, but I assure you, up above, I'll watch over you, my love.

Have a good life, hyung. If you need anything, the others are there. Feel free to remove me from the chat, you can also have my phone if you so desire. Anything of mine is yours.

I'll make sure to be your guardian angel.
-P.JM."

Namjoon felt-

No word could describe it.

"Jiminie..." His voice whispered, tears streaking down his cheeks.
"JIMINIE!" He screamed, sobbing harshly now. The beeping on the monitor began to speed up but he didn't care. He wanted his angel back, he wanted Jimin- He wanted his sunshine.

But, I guess, want's are not always satisfied.