"Good morning Nona, how are you doing?"

"I'm good love, thank you."

"Emmm...Nona, I was wondering if I can have this morning off and I promise I will make it up to you afterward"

" well of course dear, besides you don't have a lot of work to do so I will be fine you go now"

"thank you" I was leaving the kitchen I still how to fix my outfits, when Nona stopped me.

"Oh dear, can you tell Christian not to be late for lunchtime?"

"Ok, I wi... wait how do you know I'm going to see Christian?"

"Dear, just because I'm old doesn't mean I'm stupid and besides it's very obvious since the two of you are wandering around the house excited like butterflies I can read this all over your faces"

"oh is it that obvious?"

Nona laughed at me and nodded "now off you go, you don't want to be late " I nod and gave her a little smile after that I hurried up to my room how to change I put on a blue dress, it showed a little bit of my chest area but still, it looked good on me I think.

Nona laughed at me and nodded                                                                   "now off you go,  you don't want to be late " I nod and gave her a little smile after that I hurried up to my room how to change I put on a blue dress,...

Christian came right on time, he texted me, and I went out to meet him. He was standing next to his car waiting for me to come, with his sunglasses on and the way he leaned on the car, he looked like a model out of some magazine. " you look beautiful " he said looking at me with his beautiful blue eyes while kissing my hand? I giggled a little It was the first time someone ever did that, but I was never kissed before either, come to think of it, it was my first time too.

   "you look handsome too". I was so shy I went inside the car quickly as he did as well.

"where are we going?" I asked him, I was so curious.

"it's a surprise " I knew that he won't tell me, so I just kept quiet hoping that we will get there soon so that I don't have to wait any longer.

He started the radio and they were playing the song " l.o.v.e. "  I love that song so much, so I started singing along. Christian looked at me and then took my hand in his while driving. After about half an hour the car stopped and I looked around we were in a forest. he asked me to come out of the car and so I did . he took my hand again and we started walking,  after five minutes of walking I found myself looking at the most beautiful scene ever I couldn't find words to describe it, I was speechless. I looked at Christian in shock.

" I usually don't go on picnics on the first date but since you're so special I figured I may as well do something special for you" I was so happy I hugged him while thanking him

" I usually don't go on picnics on the first date but since you're so special I figured I may as well do something special for you" I was so happy I hugged him while thanking him. indeed he had two baskets full of food laying down on a blanket on the floor in front of the lake.

I had one of the most beautiful days in my life we kissed, we dance, we ate we had so much fun. The rest of the week went amazing Christian has been nothing but good to me and I was so happy that I didn't say no it could have been the worst mistake ever. But now I had to get back to work and being serious again Mr. And Mrs. Elfonso I coming back home and we had to welcome them. That was my job, after all, I was still the maid no matter what.

 Nona and I  got everything ready and now we're waiting at the door for Mr. and Mrs. Elfonso to come it was 11:30 and their flight is supposed to land at 10:00. Christian went to get them from the airport and after about ten minutes he showed up with his parents and the driver behind them dragging the suitcases.

I wonder what would happen if his parents knew about his dating.