6. Scars

(7th May)

The second job you would be helping Yoongi helping plan a supply run. You were nervous about this one because Yoongi was one of the ones that wanted you gone and the man himself scared you.

The deep scar on his face was ominous and mysterious much like Yoongi himself which made you more curious about him. His dark eyes didn't give you any hint about what he was thinking or feeling, something you felt gave you a big disadvantage. You thought you were pretty good at reading people, but not Yoongi.

You'd been told to meet him in the room next to Namjoon's office which you suspected was his tactics room.

Standing outside the door you wanted nothing more than to turn around and walk away again. Telling Jungkook you planned on stealing all his possessions was probably a less scary thing to do then go inside with Yoongi. You took a deep breath and knocked.

"It's open," came Yoongi's muffled voice through the door. You opened it carefully and peered inside.

The tactical room was basically an old meeting room that'd been converted. There was a wooden table in the middle covered in mould and dust. There was a space on the wall that looked like it had once been a window but now was boarded up. The words, 'Go away!' were spray-painted on it in red paint. Friendly.

There were old lockers and papers scattered all over the room and it was an accomplishment that Yoongi knew where anything was. It just looked like chaos to you.

"Y/n," he greeted looking up from a piece of paper he'd been reading. His face was half-covered in shadow, the side with the scar on was illuminated making him look like he was the villain in a horror movie. You didn't say anything to greet him, you just looked at the floor. "Don't worry, I don't bite very hard, come, sit." He smirked kicking the chair next to him towards you.

You nodded and quickly sat down. You were half angry at him because you knew he didn't want you here and you were half scared of him at the same time. The nerves would prevent you speaking about it though.

"I just want to get something clear," he started, you could hear a Daegu accent coming through in his low voice. That must be where he was from. "When you first arrived I didn't trust you, I won't lie. I still don't trust you now but I'm willing to give it a try if you are."

This statement sounded heavily like Namjoon had told him to say it but you didn't want him as an enemy.

"Sounds good," You nodded meeting his gaze. His eyes flicked to your neck where your scratch was.

Both of you seemed to be having a strange moment your scars were, currently, the only thing the two of you had in common. You were itching to ask how he got it and you could tell he was curious to find out about yours too. Rain had started to patter down on the metal roof and you were glad you were inside today and not on one of the Watch Towers with Taehyung, he must be getting soaking.

He cleared his throat breaking the silence, "Anyway, today you're going to help me plan a run Hobi, Jimin and yourself will be going on tomorrow."

You nodded. "Where will we be going?" He pulled out a map and twisted it to show you.

"There is a pharmacy not far away on the edge of the nearest town. We need the three of you to go and get more medical supplies."

You scanned the map, it said the journey would take an hour there and an hour back if you didn't run into any Biters or people. You'd never been on a trip to that side of the forest. With Baehyun's group, you had another town that was closer to your side so you just went there for supplies most of the time.