U̺͆n̺͆k̺͆e̺͆e̺͆p̺͆a̺͆b̺͆l̺͆e̺͆ p̺͆r̺͆o̺͆m̺͆i̺͆s̺͆e̺͆s̺͆

Shuichi paced up and down in his dorm room, his head in his hands.

He couldn't stop thinking about Kokichi.

It had been almost three days since the press, and he had pleaded every single day that that day would be the day where the liar walked back into his life.

He flinched at every knock at the door, and at every sound of movement, no matter how small or quiet it was.

He only went outside his room for the necessities; food and water, plus the occasional visit to the scenes of the murders from the last game. For the last couple of days he had been trying to keep himself busy by focusing on his original purpose of going back in the first place.

To prevent the murders of his classmates.

He had two options to stop the next murder.

To prevent Korekiyo from killing girls for his sister.

To stop Angie from forcing the resurrection ritual on everyone.

And if he was honest with himself, both of these seemed pretty intense as Korekiyo and Angie were both stuck in their ways.

He slumped onto his bed, covering his face with a pillow. He was the Ultimate Detective.. but he felt like he was fizzled out with no more deductions left to make.

A knock on the door shook him awake from his thoughts. Shuichi hauled himself up from his bed and opened the door to see Kirumi standing there in her usual stance. Straight posture, a gentle smile across her face and her hands cupped together nicely across her chest.

"Shuichi, your presence is need-"

The detective cut her off before she finished her sentence. "I'm not hungry right now Kirumi.. sorry but I don't think I'll be coming to breakfast." He faked a gentle smile, "Everyone else can eat without me."

Kirumi shook her head side to side, a small bundle of laughter escaping her lips. "Ahah.. your presence had been requested somewhere else actually."

Shuichi tilted his head to the side, letting out a mumble of 'huh?'. He crossed his arms to mirror the maid, "I'm confused.. w-where am I needed..?"

"The rooftop." Kirumi spoke the two words that Shuichi both dreaded and begged to hear.

yuneskibbles (on Instagram) drew this freaking masterpiece! They are Avvocadoo on wattpad but all of their amazing art is featured on their Instagram! My favourite parts of this have got to be the last three panels! Kirumi looks very cute and Shui...

yuneskibbles (on Instagram) drew this freaking masterpiece! They are Avvocadoo on wattpad but all of their amazing art is featured on their Instagram! My favourite parts of this have got to be the last three panels! Kirumi looks very cute and Shuichi looks like he's had a sudden realisation which is exactly what I wanted! Ahhhh, it's perfect! Comment which panel is your favourite! 

......................................................................................................................................................................................