Shuichi's execution; Death by swans.

"Man, they're so angry, that's stupid.." Kokichi sulked, clinging onto his boyfriend's arm as he dragged him closer to the herd.

Shuichi hated swans but unfortunately Kokichi was completely obsessed with them.

At their apartment, he owned swan posters, mugs, plushies.. and of course a walking, talking animatronic swan named Leonard. God, that thing would drive him utterly insane.. he was completely convinced that it would kill him one day.

Now he was being dragged into the pen where tens of them were, all for the sake of his boyfriend.. oh what he did for love.

"Oh come on, you can't be serious Shuichi, stop acting so nervous~ They're harmless!" He pushed him further into the crowd of swans with both of his hands, leaving him completely alone as he rushed off in the other direction.

"O-Ouma! W-Wait!" But nope, he had already gone, leaving him alone with his worst nightmare.

Shuichi kept waving with his arms, fending off the swans but that only made them angrier.

He hated swans. They kept trying to bite and peck at him and eventually he tripped and stumbled backwards onto the floor, "Hey! S-Stay back.."

They soon overpowered him, but that wasn't difficult.. even Kokichi could get on top of him and pin him to the ground sometimes.. It wasn't like that, it was just that Kokichi was stronger than he looked and he knew exactly what positions to put himself in to make sure he was on top.

He waited for the swans to eat him up or attack him but instead, he heard an excited bundle of noise, "Shumai! Stop playing with the swans, I know they're perfect in every single way, but I've got some news!"

When Shuichi heard those words, he swiftly sprung up but the swans kept closing in, hissing like they were god damn possessed. "I'm a little busy right now.. can you give me some help?!" He kept backing up until his back hit the fence.

"Shushsuhuhhh, listen!" Shuichi was nearly being killed by at least 20 swans, but Kokichi didn't care, he was too busy trying to find a piece of paper. Finally he got his hands on it and shoved it in front of Shuichi. "They didn't have a home, the farmer is letting us take them home! Whatdya think?~"

Shuichi's face drained of colour.

Oh god no.

"I was thinking, one could go in the bath, a few in the kitchen, some in our room and all the rest in your old one, not like you're using it~ Hmm.. we could clear more space and move Leonard into our room, next to the bed!" Kokichi kept getting more excited, but Shuichi only got more and more scared.

He would probably never sleep again.

......
I was bored and this was a stupid thing I wrote at half 11 in the evening..

Enjoy it while I suffer with exams. Whooooo!

Thanks for this nightmare

Thanks for this nightmare. @Mirror-to-the-past it will truly haunt me.