F̺͆o̺͆o̺͆t̺͆s̺͆t̺͆e̺͆p̺͆s̺͆ a̺͆n̺͆d̺͆ b̺͆o̺͆d̺͆y̺͆ b̺͆a̺͆g̺͆s̺͆

Kokichi took a few deep breaths, trying to get himself together. It wasn't exactly like he had never seen a dead body before.. the most brutal one of all was the execution for Miu.. the image of her being dismembered slowly, limb for limb..

He shuddered.

The image of that was going to haunt him forever.. and now this one would. He slowly turned back around set his eyes on Korekiyo's dead and twisted body. He needed to focus on this now..

He slowly walked closer, squirming at the cuts and scrapes.. even the discreet specks of blood on his neck.. wait, is that lipstick?

"So that's what that creep was hiding underneath that creepy ass mask.."

Kokichi looked around the body, noticing that he was completely restrained, his hands and feet tied together with a tough and durable type of rope.

He turned around quickly, looking towards the door, "Shuichi! Come here, qui-" he cut himself off mid sentence.

Shuichi wasn't here.

He was in a hospital bed in the basement of the school building, maybe in a great deal of pain, maybe feeling nothing.. he didn't know. He didn't know how much that jump.. no, fall.. had hurt him. It was a high building and the sound he made when he hit the floor.. oh, that sound; the most spine chilling sound..

MelancholicMasks drew this fantastic piece, honestly, it made my skin crawl when I first saw it and I knew what was in it anyway! Ahaha, but truthfully, I love it so, so much

MelancholicMasks drew this fantastic piece, honestly, it made my skin crawl when I first saw it and I knew what was in it anyway! Ahaha, but truthfully, I love it so, so much. Just the colour scheme, the emotions, even the text placement.. it's all so well done! So please go follow them and comment next to the image!

...............................................................................................................................................................................................

If Monomi hadn't of been there, the detective would have surely of died. Even now, the seriousness of his injuries wasn't clear.. it could be anything from a few broken bones.. to major head trauma.

Kokichi eyes widened again as he had another, more shattering thought, "What if he doesn't remember me?!"

He looked down at his hands to see that he was shaking, only to clench them closed into fists. He needed to be a liar, an unreadable figure with a stone cold face, painting on emotions whenever it suited him.

He needed to strengthen his resolve and slap a smile back onto his face before someone pointed out the emerging cracks in his mask.

Now that Shuichi was fighting for his life, it was Kokichi's turn to be the detective. He knew that he wasn't as observant as Shuichi.. or as talented. not nearly as talented.. But he had to do it because he did not have another choice.

There hadn't been a body discovery announcement for Korekiyo.. unless the one for Shuichi was really meant to be for him..

Kokichi's face lit up before it quickly fell back down. He remembered that there had to be three people as a witness for an announcement to ring, meaning that he would have to either get other people in, or just leave him there.