I̺͆t̺͆ n̺͆e̺͆v̺͆e̺͆r̺͆ g̺͆e̺͆t̺͆s̺͆ e̺͆a̺͆s̺͆i̺͆e̺͆r̺͆

ultamatefangurl_666 did this amazing piece of artwork

ultamatefangurl_666 did this amazing piece of artwork. I really like the detail on Himiko's eyes. she really does look like she was drugged. huh? What?! I said nothing! I also really like the small details on her uniform.. everything just looks perfect. Their Instagram is : rhubarbx_1234

................................................................................................................................................................................

Himiko Yumeno, one of the three survivors of the 53rd killing game was dead. The first time that Shuichi saw her, he didn't process that she was dead. He didn't want to admit it.. he just wanted to repress it, to focus on the other parts of the murder plan, to solve the murder without looking at the body, which he knew was ridiculous.

He knew that if he hadn't of come back to this game then she wouldn't of died.. she wouldn't of been murdered. That right now, he wouldn't be staring at her lifeless body.

Shuichi looked down at the Monokuma file that the bear had handed him earlier.

Gender - Female

Height - 4'11

Weight - 39 kg (86 lbs)

Blood type - O

Time of death - 9:53pm

Cause of death - Drowing

He never should of come back to this game. He knew that he wasn't strong enough to handle it, to fix everything. No, he couldn't think like that..

He took a deep breath before putting the Monokuma file away to get a closer look at her body. Her eyes were swollen and bloodshot, fleshy redness surrounding the rims of them. Her eyes were wide open as if something unexpected had happened.

"Shuichi you know that this isn't your fault."

Shuichi stumbled forwards instinctively, nearly falling into the pool. When he finally managed to stay stable on his feet, he turned around, searching for the source of the sudden conversation. Truth be told, she was the last person Shuichi expected to see.

"I'm so sorry! Did I startle you?!"

Shuichi knelt down beside her and stroked the top of her head gently before standing back up. "No, it's fine Monomi.. I just wasn't expecting you."

"