•Found•

Amara.

I knew I had to act fast after leaving Rosa in her bedroom as she tossed restlessly in her sleep.

I went to his room and the search began. I looked into every possible place but I couldn't find any hint.

I was becoming tired but I knew I had to do something or rather, find something that could help me locate Sebastian.

I couldn't accept the idea that he was in danger much more

I rummaged through his wardrobe and unsuspectingly, my hand hit an handle.

I pushed aside his cloths that were hanging on the wardrobe and I saw the outline of a safe.

I tried the handle and it came undone. I placed both hands inside the darkness and I made contact with a tiny box.

My heart leaped in my chest at the anticipation of having a portion of Sebastian in my hands.

I carried the box to his unmade bed and placed it down gently. I examined it and it was apparent that I needed a  key to access the content of the safe.

The room was very large and I wouldn't know where to start from, if I wanted to find the key.

I collected the pin on my hair and tried to pick the lock but it wouldn't budge. My last hope was Rosa so I went to check if she had woken up.

The house was a big one so it was impossible to move around without the usual echo.

I finally reached Rosa's room and thankfully she was awake.

"Hey" she greeted.

"Hi. How do you feel?"

"Not as miserable as I was. What have you got there?"

"Yeah. This is the reason why I am here."

She looked uncertain. "O-okay."

"Yeah. I need you to give me the keys to this box."

."Why would I have a key to the box?"

"Sebastian is like a brother to you and I was hoping you have the key to his safe."

Rosa smiled a bit and I wondered what was funny.

"Amara, I am sorry to tell you this but I don't have the key. But I can guess  where you may find it."

"Please tell me. I believe there's a clue in here that could hep us find him."

"He loves his car and I know there's a key in his Car."

"Didn't he go with the car?"

"He did."

I slumped in defeat.

"So what do we do now?"
I asked a still smiling Rosa.

"There's another place you could check. The only photograph hanging on his wall."

I looked at her like she had lost her mind.

"There's no photograph on his wall, it's bare."

"There is one, you just haven't found it yet."

I stood up, leaving the box behind. "I'll be right back."

The room I had entered just minutes ago became suddenly new and unfamiliar. I looked around and still couldn't find any photo.

I looked to my right and then I saw the grey drapes, it was not noticeable because it matched the colour of his wall my feet moved towards it and I raise it up an inch.

I looked up and found Sebastian as a kid smiling with his father by his side and a pretty woman who looked rather shaken standing behind him.

I took it that the woman behind him was his mother and I wondered why he had kept this photo hiding behind the drape.

I looked for a stool and climbing on it, reached for the picture. Immediately I brought it down I saw a tiny key inside the frame.

Gingerly, I opened the glass frame and fetched the key. I replaced the picture and hurried back to Rosa.

The draft I held onto was written by Sebastian and I smiled when I spotted his location. Rosa was on the phone making arrangements and I held the piece that would take me to Sebastian, tight.

________Thanks for reading, please vote👍 and leave a comment. Thanks ✌_______✏