He is going to kiss me

Start from the beginning

But I didn't. I wanted him to do it. I was so not initiating the first kiss. My first kiss.

"Promise me Ayan." I said like a stubborn old lady. I wasn't going to let this go.

"Okay. Okay. I promise you Cookie that I will only love you till I can. If I ever stop feeling for you which for the record is never happening, trust me, then I will be open and honest about it to you." He said and gently leaned forward.

This is it. He was going to kiss me. Finally it's happening. All the butterflies in my stomach built a round circle in my stomach together. They all jumped as Ayan got closer. My heart started beating so rapidly and all the fireworks in my body had started. This was just before the kiss.

I closed my eyes and waited. In a few minutes he gently placed a kiss on my forehead and this time I groaned. I groaned loudly for him to hear. He heard my groan but didn't react at all to it. That's strange, he reacts to every tiny bit of my things.

We kept looking at the clear skies till the balloon came down. As days go by I can't believe each of my wishes are getting over. Generally people would be happy about it but I am a little upset.

Once all these wishes get over we have to return back. I love everyone at college and I miss them but I also want to spend more alone time with Ayan. It's been ten days since we are alone but I still can't get enough of him.

"You hungry?"

"Wait! You are always hungry. I just have to ask you what you want to eat." He said and I scrunched my nose. Does he think I am always hungry?

"I am not always hungry." I said as I folded my arms.

"You look so cute when your mad." He said and pinched my nose.

"I am not mad."

"What about being hungry?" He said and I hated to admit that he was right. I am not always hungry but majority of the times, yeah.

"Maybe a little.."

Before I could complete he started laughing and it pissed me off more. I started walking ahead and I could hear him running behind me.

"Cookie, stop!"

"What?"

"I love making you eat all kinds of tasty food and you can eat how much you want." He said and I tried so hard not to smile.

"What if I become fat?"

"Who said you're thin?" He said and started laughing. This guy really knows how to ruin the mood. Ignoring him I went further ahead.

"Okay Cookie stop stop. I am sorry. If you become fat it is really benefical you know."

"How is that?"

"Cuddling you would be like cuddling a teddy bear." He said and I laughed at his cliche lines.

"Can we just stop this and go for dinner? I am starving." I said and he held my hand. It was such a soothing feeling when he held my hand. I stopped for a second and looked at him. I can't believe the amount of things this guy makes me feel.

"What?" He said when he saw me staring at him.

"Nothing." I said as I continued staring at him. I just couldn't get enough. It made me so happy to just look at him. The way he held my hand, the way he looked at me. This shouldn't ever go. Ever.

"Nothing?" He asked with a confused expression as I was still staring at him.

"Nothing." I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I was falling short of words to express all that was going on in my head.