"Maybe think about this more Sabrina, you are becoming the person you don't want to be in your life, you are becoming the person you dislike the most in your life, you are becoming mom." Daniel looks at Sabrina who hasn't said or did something since the moment he opened his mouth to her, she doesn't know what to say or do because he is right about her, she is becoming the person she dislikes the most in the whole world, her own mother.

"You know what if that is what you want than I will do that from now on, I will stop caring about what you do in your life if you stop telling me that I become like mom, you know me and mother are not having the best relationship ever so I want you to not talk about her in this house here from now on." Daniel nods his head and Sabrina takes her bag with all her stuff in and puts her phone in her back pocket.

Sabrina looks at Shawn who is looking at the view she has from her room, she stands next to him and he turns around and gives her his one million smile he has only for her, it is a special one she can only see because nobody else deserves it. She is the one he is in love with and he doesn't want nobody else around, he wants her and only her to be with him all the time. "It is beautiful here, that was one of the reasons I got this place."

Shawn looks at Sabrina who smiles at her, trying her best to make small talk with her. "Yeah it is pretty beautiful but I think I like mine more." Sabrina shakes her head and takes a step closer to him, needing to feel his heat again, she misses him around her, she wants to lay with him again in her bed now because she knows she is ready to start something with him but she knows deep down it is going to be hard for her, she knows she is going to hurt him without even knowing it like she has done the whole time.

"Shawn you deserve better as me, you deserve someone who will make you truly happy all the time and not someone who makes you cry deep down, I am not enough for you, I will hurt you or worst make you cry and I don't want to do that, I don't want to be the reason you are hurt all the time. Deep down you know I am not worth it all the pain I will cause you." Shawn turns Sabrina around so she now looks at him and he rolls his eyes at her.

"So how many times do I need to tell you this that I don't care about it, I have tought about everything the last few months when I was in Europe and I missed you around me, I wanted you to call me or text me or I don't know what I really wanted at that moment but I knew I wanted you by my side all the time, I wanted you to be with me in Europe, I wanted to show you around and get lost with you and laugh about it."

"I know this is weird for you to hear because you always think you don't deserve love or something but I am done with that Sabrina, I want to break that of you, I want to break that wall of you that you are so scared to let down, I want to be the person you love and if that means telling you every day of the rest of my life how much you mean for me than I am ready to do that for you Sabrina, I am ready to be hurt by you because I know I deserve someone as you in my life."

Sabrina looks at Shawn who pulls her closer to him, he loves her and he knows that but he is not going to tell her that because he knows she is not ready to hear that or say it back, she is not ready to fully commit herself to him because she is scared she is going to hurt him with everything she does in her life, she doesn't want to hurt him and the only thing she is good at is hurting people so she doesn't want to hurt Shawn with her stupid things she does in life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I walk into the coffee shop and see Emely almost at Amy her lap and she starts to kiss her lips. "I mean I love you guys both but I don't know if I can look at that the whole time, remember that I do have feelings." Amy takes her cup of coffee and smiles at me. "We are kind of sorry, we want you to feel comfortable around us so we will stop this for you." I nod my head and wait for them to talk to me first because I never know what to say first when it comes to fixing friendships.

"So how have you been lately?" Emely looks at Amy and then back to me. "I have had the best time ever with Amy she helped me to get everything, it has been hard because Scott was sad without you but he is fine now, he gets along with Lara good lately and that makes him happier." I nod my head and take a big sip of my coffee, I need every cup of coffee now to be okay. "I talked to him and he explained me stuff and I did too to him, I don't know if he told you about that but I do hope we can be friends again because I do miss hanging out with him, he is a nice and funny person to be with." Emely nods her head and gives me a big smile.

"He talked to me about it, I need to thank you for that because it made him feel better about himself, he knew he liked you a lot but he knew deep down that you were not the one for him, the one he should be with instead and he tries to find her but it is hard for him and you know that, he is never good at talking to girls at all. He wanted to think he was in love with you because you are litterally the person he describes he wants to be with but there are more people like that in the world, he will just need more patient and he will find the one he is looking for."

I look at the door behind me getting opened and I have a big smile on my face by just seeing him, he changed into his regular black jeans with a white shirt tucked inside it compared with his leather jacket. "So are you going to talk to him or just smile like a stupid idiot to him till he comes to you." I turn around and see Amy laughing with what Emely said to me, I can't be that lucky to have a guy like him liking me that much that he wants to give up everything for me. 

"You are a hater." Emely rolls her eyes and I start to look at Shawn coming our way, he gives me the smile that is only meant for me and I smile back because I can't control it anyway, I gave up on that a long time ago. "Hi sorry that I am late, James called me on my way here." I nod my head and he gets the seat next to me, Emely starts to smile bigger while Amy looks confused at me. "It is nothing, I miss my little man I really want to see him again."

Shawn places his hand at my leg and gives me another smile, Emely at the other side of the table can't control herself anymore and starts to giggle like a little girl. "It finally happened, they are finally together after ignoring their feelings for so long, how much do I love this here, how much I paid to see Sabrina being this happy again." Shawn chuckles and I try to hide my cheeks behind my hair but Shawn stops me and pokes my cheek.

"I told her that all the time but she ignores it every time, I am glad someone gets me, someone that understands that she deserves a person that makes her happy." I look at Shawn who has sparkles in his eyes. "Come on guys can we change that subject, I hate being the talk of the day and you know that damn well Emely." Amy smiles at me and squeezes Emely her hand and I smile back to them, they are the cutest couple I have ever seen in my life.

"We are not over this talk but I can live with it now, I will just talk to Shawn later on when you are not around to disturb us all the time because he can't keep his eyes off you and you are not helping him with giving him the puppy eyes to stay quiet for a while, you know it is everybody their weakness." I roll my eyes at Emely and Shawn squeezes my leg what gives my whole body tingles and heat all over my body, I don't know what he is doing to me all the time but I do know I love it more than I should do now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Sorry for the long wait guys, I am busy with school so the updates will go slow from now on. Still love y'all