Two

Are you done with love so they can't hurt you tomorrow?

You don't wanna keep on swimming in the ocean you've cried  

Done with love ~ Zedd

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"Sabrina please talk to me." I look at the person in front of me holding the roses that I don't even love, I think they are just so cliche. "Christian can you please let go of me before I call the cops." Shaking his one hand of me and dropping the roses on the ground. I look at all the roses on the ground and they are slowly dying and at that moment my love for him was slowly dying too.

"Sabrina, baby please let me explain." I shake my head cleaning all the roses of his floor, still the stupid person I was when I was with him. "You don't need to do that." I look up and see Christian wearing the white shirt I bought him but he didn't like with the black ripped jeans I also bought and he also didn't like. "Why are you wearing that?"

He looks down and shakes his head. "I don't get it, why wouldn't I wear it, you bought it for me." Laughing while throwing away the roses in the trash where now also my feelings are for him. "You sure know how to make someone feel special." I take my purse and all the stuff I left behind here, it is not a lot because he always gave it to me once I left and now I know why he did that because after me there would come more of those stupid girls believing they really had him alone for themself.

"I don't get it Sabrina, just let me explain this situation." I hold the doorknob tight and look at the guy, yeah I call him that because after all a real man would never act like him, a real man would love me and never let me go once he realised how much he loved me. "I don't need to hear your explenation because I know it will be another lie of you, I have had enough of those sweet little lies I believe of you. I am done being that stupid, naive girl that follows you around, forgetting everything you do to her." 

Walking to my car, not knowing where to go because going back to my parents their house is not a good idea after leaving them like that, without any emotion on me because I tought they were wrong about him but after all they were right. One little advice of me, always trust your parents their opinion about your friends and lovers. 

"Sabrina I do love you, it is just that commitment part, it is not really my thing." I shake my head looking at the guy who really thinks he can win me over, sure I would have tried to change his mind if I would have been that stupid girl now but now I am the girl that knows what is the best for her at this moment. "Christian I am done trying to win over your love, to be specific your love only for me and nobody else around." 

Driving away without looking back at the person who still has a piece of my heart is sure something one of the hardest things I did in my life but after all it was the best for myself. It was the moment I found out you don't need to be stucked into a relationship where the love is only one sided, it is not healthy for your heart and sure not for your mind.

And sure I wished he would apologise but I knew better now, in his twisted mind he is not wrong and he tought he could play my mind once again like he did the past few months and sure I wanted to go back to him because a part in my mind still thinks a person who loves you would change for you but I need to know better now and get over him in fact.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I guess sometimes it is still hard for me to be around him and I know I should know better and forget the feelings I once had for him and the things I told him once I was drunk but the thing about my mind is that I overthink everything, and by that I mean every little thing I or he does.