"Oh yes?" I snapped out of my trance.

"A penny for your thoughts?"

"It's nothing." I stared off into the distance as we walked.

"It's better to talk about it." Kelsey muttered quietly and even though she didn't know I had picked up on it and my heart ached because I knew she was right. I wish I could've spilled everything right there and then and said sorry multiple times to her because I hurt her. Her own soulmate hurt her.

We found some good seats in the room and sat quietly, the air thick with tension. Kelsey shuffled nervously in her seat, looking from me to the movie. "Why are you so nervous?" It's a Male and female had swapped 'roles' on a stereotypical date and she was utterly nervous with me when I should be with her. However now I'm past that. Those days were long gone. There's no point in impressing her.

"I'm not." She stuttered and I raised a brow and as the adverts played.

I rolled my eyes at her behaviour and grabbed her hand gently. I motioned for her to stand up and she did slowly earning some annoyed glances and complaints. It's the bloody adverts! I pulled her towards me and she fell into my lap. "But you can't see."

"So?" I questioned and wrapped my arms around Kelsey as she shuffled up to me, making herself comfortable. What was I doing? Why was I doing what would be classified as romantic things? Why was I constantly thinking about her? And most of all why were these icky feelings arising again?

The movie played on and my eyes wandered around as I didn't find it interesting. I wasn't in the mood for it anymore. I watched the other people in front of me but, more importantly I watched Kelsey. I watched her every time she would laugh, every time she would smile, every time her eyes widened at an inappropriate joke.

Hushed whisperer began to rise from the back on the cinema and I turned my head to shush the people but, my eyes widened as their phones were pulled out and they stared directly at me. They knew who I was. They knew where I was. Oh my and Kelsey was here too.

"It's Luke! It's actually Luke!" She squealed and attention was drawn to us. Kelsey turned and raised a brow.

"Can we get a picture?"

"An autograph?!"

"Your number?!"

I shrunk into the seat, my heart ramming against its cage when I was cornered by people shoving their phones towards me. "Excuse me!" Kelsey cut them all off and my eyes widened at her tone of voice. "We are all trying to watch a movie here! Luke and I came peacefully to watch a movie so stop this please. It is clearly stressing him out! Do you really want your idol to feel like that?"

"Who the fuck are you?" The girl who had exposed me swore and I sat up rigidly and turned around.

"Don't speak to her like that, fan or not don't you dare speak to her like that. Apologise to her right now." I glared at the girl.

"Oh my god! She's your girlfriend!" Was the only response I got from her.

"Utterly disrespectful." I growled under my breath, "let's go." I nodded towards the exit.

"Luke!" They shouted as I stood.

I opened my mouth, "let me handle this." Kelsey muttered to me, "leave him alone seriously. He doesn't want this attention right now. Fan or not you should respect him and his company whether it be a girl or boy. You look mature enough to understand the concept of privacy so use your brains and understand the fact that Luke wants some of that."

"Your girlfriend is a bitch Luke."

I glared at the girl, "don't call her a bitch, stop undermining girls because you're insecure about yourself." I rolled my eyes, "leave her out of this." I wrapped my arm around Kelsey's waist, "if you were my fans you would respect my boundaries and give me privacy." I shook my head and Kelsey and I left the cinema. There was silence as we stood outside. "You didn't have to defend me you know?"