Chapter 29

It's my birthday on Monday (5th) omg!

Luke's POV

"They're adorable aren't they?" I moved a little in my sleep, voices interrupting my wonderful sleep. "Well, I'm afraid you'll have to wake them. They'll be late for school and Lu will go off his rockers if he's late." My mother's voice was soft, yet so loud to me.

I frowned, nestling myself into my pillow. I shuffled closer to the warmth. I heard quite steps, "don't Bridget." My eyes fluttered open in dismay. "I'm getting up. In the meanwhile, please ask the others to prepare breakfast for another."

"Y-yes sir." She scurried out and I smiled softly seeing Kelsey's peaceful face. The light streamed down onto her face, making her skin glow. She had a hand resting on my neck, whilst her legs were tangled with mine under the covers. I moved my hand slowly, moving a strand of hair off her face. She must have felt my sudden movement as she shuffled with a groan. Her eyes peeled open and Kelsey stared at me in shock. "L-Luke?"

"Good morning." I held her gaze with soft laughter. She moved her hand in embarrassment and sat up quickly. I stretched whilst she looked worried.

"Oh my god, I can't believe I slept and everything and what about my clothes? I won't even get time to go home, will I? I'll be so late to school? And good morning." Kelsey rushed out her words, speaking all in one breath.

"Chill." I stretched and got out of bed, pressing a button. The curtains started to slide open and I pulled off my shirt. "You can wear my clothes and pants wise, I'm sure I have a pair of your jeans lying around in my closet for some odd reason." I unbuttoned my jeans and glanced up at her to see her bright red and staring up at the ceiling. "You're red." I inferred.

"Do you have to do that?" She whispered yelled.

"Do what?"

"Change right here." Again, Kelsey whisper yelled, pulling the covers to hide her face.

I rolled my eyes with a laugh. "Do you want to shower?"

"Not really." She peeked out from the covers. "Luke! Oh my god, put some clothes on!"

"Why? Is it too much to handle?"

"You're practically naked." Kelsey whisper yelled.

"You do amuse me, princess." I laughed. "Come on." I gestured with my hand. "I'll give you the courtesy of picking what you'd like to steal from me." Kelsey narrowed down her eyes but, nonetheless took my hand. I picked up my clothes and dumped them in the hamper in the closet.

"Geez, you probably have more clothes than me." I shrugged. "Luke, I can't find anything." She muttered after a few minutes. "Take this. It'll look nice with your jeans." I handed her a plain Gucci shirt that just had the logo on it.

"I can't wear this!"

"It's yours now so take it or I'll be utterly offended." Kelsey huffed. "And I'm wearing this Givenchy logo shirt," I waved around the long sleeved shirt in my hand. "So go get dressed before we're late." I handed her, her fresh pair of jeans.

"Thank you." Kelsey sighed, before exiting. She could have just changed in here... I shook it off and dressed, quickly. I strapped a new watch onto my wrist and tied the laces of my shoes. I picked up my leather jacket and left the room. I knocked on the bathroom door and the door swung open. Kelsey stared at me sheepishly and my gaze slipped to her attire. She noticed my looking at her outfit and doubted herself instantly, "I don't know. Maybe I look stupid-"

"You look stunning as usual Kelsey," I smirked when she blushed. "You need to wear a thicker jacket or you'll catch a cold." I diverted the topic, glancing at the cloudy and stormy looking weather. "You can have one of mine."