"I'm a good driver!"

"I'll believe it when I see it." She rolled her eyes at me as we both made our way towards my car.

I watched Kelsey, staring at the car. She touched the wheel softly. "Maybe I can't do this, what if I crash your car and then I won't be able to pay for it."

"I told you I have more and if you crash it at least it was mine and not someone else's car." I gave her a look.

"Let's swap, I really can't do this."

"Of course you can Kelsey, you passed your tests so why can't you?" She didn't seem convinced still. "Look ma chérie you're going to be preforming in front of the whole school and many parents in a few weeks yet you're getting nervous driving a car? You can do this and if anything goes wrong I'm here."

She nodded slowly and started the car, driving at at a pace that wasn't too bad. There was silence for a while, "you called me ma chérie." Kelsey didn't glance at me when she spoke but I glimpsed at her. A wide smile had formed on her lips.

I knew I had said that and I thought she wouldn't hear me or would pick up on it and I have no idea why I said it, it just slipped out of my mouth. "I did?" I spoke rather questionably.

"Yes." Kelsey answered confidently and heat rose to my cheeks. I would never feel embarrassed and I would never blush or whatever the hell that was but, now I was doing it more often than I'd like. Little conversation presumed between the both of us before we arrived at the cinema.

•••
Kelsey bought my ticket with heavy protest though, I couldn't understand why she would do so but, she did. The workers had smiled at our bickering whilst, a couple behind us told us to move the line along.

"Can be quiet for a moment? I'm trying to argue." I rolled my eyes at them, "you cannot just buy me a ticket-" I ran a hand through my messy hair as I watched her handing over the money already. I turned to the couple, "Now look, she's already paid." I sighed as our things were handed over to us. "Kelsey why did you have to pay?"

"Because you always pay for me."

"Yes but, you don't have to do that for me. I want to pay for you. I enjoy paying for you."

Kelsey rolled her eyes at me, with a bright smile painted on her face, "You're such a sugar daddy Luke."

"What's wrong with spoiling my girl?" I questioned and I hadn't realised what I really said.

"I don't want you to pay for me but you do. See how it feels?" She raised a brow.

I looked at her with confusion, "is this all to stop me from paying for you?" She let out a grain in annoyance.

"No!"

"Then stop complaining about me buying you things. You know I like to do that."

"And you'll go bankrupt."

"Your cute, thinking about my financial problems." I snorted.

"You don't have any problems, I've seen your father's books."

"Mhmm." I nodded with a smirk, "by the time I'm 19 or 21 I'll be a billionaire darling." I grinned. Our tickets were seen to as we walked towards the screen room.

"Hey! Don't be all cocky with me!" I had visibly noticed that I relaxed with her and that worried me, it really did. I was becoming comfortable around her again and it would lead to things and I couldn't handle it again if those things were ruined. I was afraid of this, I was afraid of falling in love with her again because I couldn't bear all this pain again. "Luke?"