Chapter 10: sisters...

*flashback*

"He's only two years old! He doesn't need to be treated like this!" A raven hair woman howled at the well-dressed man. He glared at the smaller and weaker female.

"He's fine.." He mumbled while looking down a boy. He turned to walk away

"Honey his nose is bleeding!" She yelled at him while grabbing onto his arm.

SMACK

"He'll be fine!" He yelled at her. The impact knocked her to the ground her pale skin turning a bright shade of pink into the red.

--------------------------

"Stay still!" my father yelled while holding my arms. I'm five years old an My mom had left with my dad about an hour ago. They left me with a lady with red her. I can remember her name but she was watching me while my parents left. When my dad returned I asked him about mom and he told me a whole story saying he couldn't help her... He couldn't stop her... He wasn't strong enough...

"No!" I screamed while crying and running to my room.

"NORI!" My father yelled highly annoyed at my behavior. I want my mom.

"Go away!" I called out slipping into the room slamming the door.

"You little-"

"I want mommy!" I mumbled still crying. I jumped on my bed and hugged myself. It was quiet for a minute before. I wanted to be alone. It's hard to be told that your mother had just committed suicide. I didn't even know what bit meant. All I knew is that she was gone forever... My dad walked into the room after some time.

" ...She's gone Nori.," he said while moving through me. I felt arms wrap around me but my dad stayed in front of me.

"No, she's not!" I yelled at him. I stood up and felt a heavy weight on my shoulders. Everything was slowly darkening as I kept my gaze locked on my father. He grinned at my a sinister look before growling.

"She's Dead Nori!" he yelled at me getting closer.

"No, she's not!" I yelled squeezing my eyes shut and throwing my hands up in defense Trying to stop him from coming towards me. I was scared he was going to hurt me. I heard a weird choking sound and opened my eyes to see a dark shadow with horns holding my father by the next. People bled through the floors covered in black pulling him down is was horrifying they seemed dead. A person who was in a sheer white and wings held him by his arms pulling him up together they were stretching the taller man's body. The black mist surrounded the people. The one holding my father by the neck towered him a tail and tall wavy horns. He looked like me but different. I look at my hands which are still on my hands are scrunched up as if I was holding onto a large object and they laid in a rested exp shape. Is this my quirk. Grabbed my arms and yelled stop at the shadows all of them disappearing except for the one who held my father he shrank in size and ran back to me running through my body and disappearing. My father gasped for air looking at me in disbelief. He opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by the red hair lady calling the name of a little girl and then after him. He turned and left my room...

*End Flashback*

"N-Nariko..."

*three months later*

Cut Marks, Whip Marks, stab wounds and bruises on my sides. I've been beaten and torched for months on end, I was a toy for everyone, the villains and to test the strength of the nomus, I was the human punching bag to take their anger out on. I had killed my "mom" and learned what happened to my real mother. She was allergic to whatever they had given her to try and give her a power. A quirk. My mom had the idea that if she would obey him he would give her power and strength. He actually killed her. I had grown so much anger inside of me to the point where I would leave the villains from time to time and had the open hands and free will to escape but I came back. I came back because I hurt people and I felt I should be punished for it. They only punished me for running away. In the span of two months... Yes, two I've killed over 50 innocents due to pure anger and sadness. They made me do this. They made me like this I wouldn't hurt an innocent person but when you are filled with the emotional pain you're either hurting yourself or others and they had broken me to think that what I was doing was right and okay when It really wasn't. Every cut mark was made by them, I got one every time I lied about where I was, what I was doing, and who I had hurt. I lost the ability to feel pain after I woke up from my 1-month coma from the day mustard shot me. The front half of your brain controls that type of stuff and I'm glad I can feel the physical pain anymore. It makes the emotional shit easier to deal with. I felt pitiful.

-------

"You can leave.." All for one growled at me cutting the rope that help me to the ceiling causing me to hit the ground with loud thud, "You're going to die here.. You're too powerful to.. You're still like me..."

"I'm not like you.." I growled at the man while setting up. I remember when He looked "human" now I don't even recognize him his eyes and hair are completely gone. It's happened so quick after Kurai joined our family...

"Get out.." he growled. His voice was like usual but had a hint of desperation and pain to it. He feels bad, "before I do to you what I did to Echiko.."

"E-Echiko..?"

"OUT!" He commanded his voice could have shaken the room. I pulled myself together and got myself together before exiting the room and examining the newest cut marks on my right side and left leg. I patched them up before dressing in presentable clothes tossing a large hoodie on top of it all to cover most of my skin. My rat had been replaced due to death so I had a new one following me around sleeping in the hood of my hoodie. I covered my face with a solid black surgical mask before leaving the building in a hurry.

I had gotten in touch with UA and told them about my return. I explained everything that happened but I had obviously covered up most of it with lies. They believed it and I was advancing with my class even though I haven't been there. Nezu was understanding and had told me that since schools had been opened for at least 4 day now so I would be a bit behind. Today is Thursday and he says to make things easier My first day will be Monday so I have a day to get settled into dorms. They had dorms..? I finished my call and spent the whole day hiding in the new dorm room getting it cleaned and ready. I had a bunch of random pictures and lined them up along places in my room on my wall's. Baby pictures of me and pictured I had taken of places and peoples. I found a picture of me and my mom and a whole bunch more. I found them while emptying out my old apartment. (where the nightstand is on the side of the bed make that a large rat cage.) I put the rodent into its cage and finished my room. Surprisingly I still had a bit of pen space. The room was cramped but spacious. Not to dark but enough darkness and light. I had a random ukulele thrown on the couch. I haven't played in years.The rat became hyper and raced around its cage to do whatever. I thought I was done by the looks of it all the students have started heading in but I was nervous to leave my room so I waited a bit after everyone had made it inside and into their rooms. I heard everyone laughing and talking and learned that Bakugou shared the room next to me. Kirishima was in the room with him and they were talking about random things until Katsuki began to yell at the poor redhead for no reason. I left my room after some time and the halls and every other room was surprisingly empty. I looked around before noticing a figure in the distance letting my eyes adjust.

"Nariko..?"