Chapter 1: Introduction(?)

Name: Nori Kiritanta

Quirk: Spiritual Control/ Brainwashing

-----

"Stop it Katsuki you're hurting him" I yelled at the spiky blond as small explosions erupted from his hand. My fluffy green haired friend laid on the ground covered in a few bruises and cut marks.

"Get out of way Kiritanta!" he snapped at me. I don't like when he yells is makes my anxiety go up it makes me feel weird. My head starts spinning and I want to yell back at him but I don't.

"Nori it's fine," my green haired friend said grabbing onto my uniform pants "Don't worry about me"

"Shut up Midoriya!" I snapped. He became quiet while looking at me in shock. My vibrant orange eyes had turned to a blinding white. I grew up quirkless I gained my quirk towards the end of elementary school. I was a late bloomer. Bakugou looked at me with anger in his scarlet eyes as mines tried to return to the orange. I held open my hands as shadows appeared around me. I can't remember what happened everything had gone blacked.

-----

I looked at the small picture of the students as Tomura spoke to everyone about who they were and what was going on. Two boys were wanted by the league of villains and I had no say in anything of what we did. I knew who they were as well. The blond one I remember I hurt. They wouldn't allow me to attend the school. Times have been quiet Tomura wanting to rid of All Might but that's not how things were working out. It was much more difficult to work with. Before things became known there was a rumor he was going to be a teacher at U. A and when we heard word of that. Ideas began to appear left and right. It seemed everything had turned. We had to get close to the students and the only way that's going to happen is if we have a student or anyone was willing to make it through the school. I'm a young member the other is too young to go in but some people here would stand out instantly. I'm the only Villain that's not suspect. I sat there in a trance as everyone talked until I heard a voice that snapped me from my trans.

"I say we send in Nori Kirtanta," said a gruff like voice. I looked up and made eye contact with the small TV everyone's head was turned.

"But sensei," Tomura the "Leader" of the League of Villains started "He wouldn't make it through a single school day he'd give us away."

"Tomura..." The man behind the screen started up "My son is capable of it. He Is around the students' age and was close to the students of my interest... I can assure you that sending him is not a bad Idea." He finished. Tomura gave me a look of disgust. He never always liked me because my father "adopted" him from the street before I was born, but because I'm the biological son I have more attention. It drove him mad.

"Tomura..." a lady with ruby red hair placed a hand on his shoulder. That lady was his sister. Ms. Kurai Shigaraki. She was the reason we had all eyes on All might. She was his ex-lover and they have a baby girl I've only met her once and we were around the same age I haven't seen her since. Tomura sighed after being reassured by his baby sister he looked at me.

"If you fail I'll end you" He mocked.

"If I fail," I started with an annoyed glare "... you won't touch me. I'll make sure the dead attacks you before you get close to me. Do you understand Tomura.?" I said in a monotone voice. He glared at me and nodded.

"You have less than a week to prepare for the entrance exams Nori do you think you can handle it.?" The voice from the television rang.

"Trust me I'll be fine"

*TIMESKIP- brought to you by both authors trying to make a conspiracy if Tokoyami was or wasn't born with the birds head (Kohei Horikoshi we need answers)*

The day was dark. A lot darker than normal until the sun began to peek through my window. I lazily roll out of bed and get dress groaning realizing what the day is. Entrance exams. I wasn't ready for it I mainly didn't want any of my old friends to make eye contact with me and say something about my awkward absents to my luck and advantage no one remembered me from elementary.

I went through a daily routine feeding the stray cat outside the bar and my pet rat. After a normal day I headed out its only 6:15 but It's going to take time to get to the school.

I was sitting on the ground in the middle of an open field waiting for the timer to start off. We had sat through a boring presentation of Present Mic talking. His voice made me want to scream I hate when he talks. I looked around at the people going against many of them looked nervous while others showed they had a bit too much confidence in themselves. I was zoned out everything seemed to be caught up in a mumble until it caught my attention of everyone sprinting into the gates starting to attack and destroy all the robots in enemies in sight.

*TIMESKIP- brought to you by Original trying to rush a chapter (sorry I'm still in recovery  :T)*

I watched the visual of All Might congratulating me on getting into UA. I smile a bit knowing that I had made it into UA without any struggle. All that awaited me now on the first day of school and going to be a whole different type of scenario. I have to wear a uniform and attended all the classes. I have to fit in, make friends and not blow away my cover that I'm with the league. They gave me a list of students one female and the rest male.

Katsuki Bakugou...

Izuku Midoriya...

Shoto Todoroki...

But there was a name that stood out to me I've heard all the names but the only female name had me completely drawn in. Nariko Toshinori. 

(a/n: Sorry this is like hella fucking rushed but I am in absolute pain and soreness and want to write so I have two weeks of recovery! I'll think about uploading an OC book and whatnot later if I feel up to it but It's all just pain right now so sorry for such a rushed chapter I've also been suffering from some crazy writers block recently so I did as much typing as I could before I faded back into a dark abyss of wtfreak I want to type so yeah Just wait until the next chapter and yeah! Also, did you enjoy my random picture that had nothing to do with the story at all? The chapter itself was only like 1000 words so yeah! I have nothing else to say--GO READ JOS' VERSION OF THE BOOK-- It's honestly in a better format than mines currently yeah! Original out-- )

(1212 words)