Chapter 9 (Part 1/3): Saturday...

( We as fellow readers and authors of the book apologize in advance ~Original & Jo )

( WARNING THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER CONTAINS: Insect, Fluff/Smut, Violence,

Please do not continue if you are uncomfortable. )

~Saturday~

    I sat up off the floor and looked around the room still half asleep. I looked over to the metal slab in the wall and seen Nariko still sleeping soundly. Before I fell asleep I placed her on the 'bed' and curled myself up in the opposite side of the room. I got up and seen that one of the Nomu's has left clothes in the room for both me and Nariko. Taking advantage of the moment of her still sleeping I went to take a shower. I spent about five minutes in there before getting out and changing into some normal clothes. Simply some jeans and a hoodie. I left the shoes off and put a clean tank top on leaving off my hoodie. It was pretty warm in the basement so I didn't want to get overheated. I walked out of the bathroom and looked over at Nariko. She was sweating and shifting in her sleep. I walked over and sat at the end of the bed and pressed my hand on her cheek.

    "Nariko... Wake up..," I whispered to her. I don't want anyone to hear that we're awake. If We can we can just walk out without any worry. Nariko stirred in her sleep not waking up. "Nariko..." I mumbled a bit louder than a whisper. Her eyes opened quickly, she jolted up screaming I quickly grabbed her and pulled her into a hug unsure of what her dream was completely about. She sobbed constantly choking on the air around her. "Shh.. shh. Nariko breathe just breath it's okay.." She started to struggle and pull herself away from he I held my grip.

"N-NO STAY AWAY, I don't want this, please stop, I didn't kill him please..." She started to scream. After a minute of struggling she calmed down her breathing."I just want Onii-San." She had tears pouring from her eyes. She was constantly wiping them away stopping them from traveling completely down her cheeks.

"Nariko I'm right here... I promise you didn't kill anyone... Everyone is fine right now.." I said while patting her back gently. Her body relaxed and she began to take deep breaths burying her head into my chest. "The Nomu's brought us clothes... you should go take a shower... It may help you relax a bit more.." I mumbled to her while pulling away from my embrace. I heard the water turn on in the other room, the sound of the water seemed to turn to heavier drops hitting the plastic floor. The echo from the shower made it through the room. They could hear us upstairs. Meaning they would know we are awake...

*20 minutes later*

I had zoned out on the bed looking up at the ceiling listening to the sound around me. It was quiet despite the sound of the water running through the room. I was going to lay there and wait for Nariko to get out before we did whatever the villains upstairs requested of us. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs I quickly jumped up and looked around. We wouldn't be apart right now... I looked at the clean clothes that I was wearing and had an idea... The footsteps got closer and closer by the second. I changed from my clean clothes and knocked on the wall three times opening up the hidden bathroom. I raced in half dressed and looked to see Nariko in front of the mirror, the water in the shower was still running.

"Nariko I don't have time to talk hurry up and get back into the shower," I said while turning her around pushing her back towards the running water. By the time I got her in the shower the water was running cold. The room was extremely steamy and by the way, the water was pouring from all over I went fry dry clothes to looking like I jumped in a lake. Nariko gasped at the touch of the cold water. The weight of the wet pants tugged them down slightly revealing the strap of my boxers. "Nariko I need you to drop the towel I swear I'll only look up.." She shook her head no and I groaned annoyed hearing the footsteps get closer. She brought her towel up more. I don't have time to talk right now... I mumbled a quick apology to her before removing her towel and tossing it out of the shower. I pinned her to the corner wall quickly and kissed her neck in between the kisses mumbling 'I'm sorry' I heard the steps echo in the room I quickly lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around my waist I moved from her neck to her lips and as soon as our lips met a feminine voice decided to cut us off...