Chapter 8: Kissing...

(TRIGGER WARNINGS: GUNS, SUICIDE, INCEST (we can explain later just read), FLUFF/SMUT(?), That's it I think...)

*Next day after the Villain Encounter*

*Friday*

No one's POV

    Aizawa sighed as he looked out at the sea of students in his class, explaining that Nori and Nariko were not going to be back for a while was not what he wanted to do. Students were trying to talk up small plans to present to try and help them return but with proper knowledge Aizawa knew that wouldn't be possible, at least not now. The worst thing about explaining things to the students was telling them who the real parents of Nariko were, leaving confused looks on the students' face.

    "Quiet down now... I'm sure you are all aware of your fellow classmates being missing.." Aizawa mumbled to the class while they sat in their seats confused, "Nariko's father is aware of the situation and Nori's parents are not reachable. Therefore..." He went to finish but was cut off by one of his students.

"But they have the same parents..." Tokoyami said, a confused look flashing across his eyes, "Nori said that they have the same birth father or something," He scratched the back of his bird head confused. "Why would only one of their parents be able to be contacted?" He asked making Aizawa look at him from behind his sleeping cocoon.

"... I have no answer for you Tokoyami but that may help us bring them back sooner than later. Class dismissed early to stay in the classroom until the bell rings to go to you, next class. I need to go have a talk with All Might.." Aizawa said while exiting his sleeping bag and making his way to the door.

"MR. AIZAWA... YOU CANNOT AND WILL NOT LEAVE THIS CLASSROOM UNTIL YOU TELL ME AND THE REST US WHAT THE HELL THIS INFORMATION MEANS," Midoriya said and let a tear slip from his left eye, his hand outstretched to try and grab Aizawa, before letting out a choked sound from his soft lips, "Just please... Nariko means a lot to me and so does her brother, but she is just a quirkless girl, she needs to be saved, and we can save her, if you just tell us the truth," He put his hand down by his sighed as more tears slipped from his big green eyes.

"Midoriya If I tell you all the truth you would look at them differently... This information is not important to any of you... Aizawa started while looking Midoriya in his eyes, "If you really care about them then just trust me and All Might right now... I need to talk to him before I can tell you anything.."

"WHAT THE HELL DOES IT MATTER? HOW THE HELL DOES TELLING US WHO THEIR FUCKING PARENTS ARE MATTER, THEY ARE FUCKING MISSING, THE BOY I FUCKING LOVE IS MISSING," Bakugou stood up from his desk walking over to Aizawa with a threatening stare on his face ignoring the shocked looks from the other students, "So I suggest if you want to keep you limbs attached to you..." He raised his fist, his glare intensifying as his fist raised higher and higher before it was stopped by another set of arms restraining him.

"Bakugou lay back.. If you want to stay in the school just calm down..." Todoroki said while holding him back from the homeroom teacher. "I know how you feel right now and fighting Mr. Aizawa Isn't going to bring either of them back right now. Just let him do what he needs to do alright... you too Midoriya.." He said while shifting his gaze from the angry blond to the short green haired boy. He flushed in embarrassment making his way back to his seat. Shortly after returning the gaze to Bakugou ensuring that he did the same thing before Aizawa tried anything.

Aizawa nodded in thanks towards the half and half haired kid, before slipping out of the classroom. He could feel a cold sweat going down his back as he raced towards All Might's office to inform him of the new information he had received from the students.

The Good Side of the Evil; The Evil Side of the Goodजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें