Chapter 2: First Day of School

I walked up to the front gates of the school adjusting my uniforms tie. I have class 1-A and I'm not sure if I'm actually ready to sit in the back of the classroom and be bothered with everyone and what they have to do. A girl with long white flowing hair was walking until she had a skateboard appear through thin air. She zoomed past a few students before taking flight and attacking green haired boy from behind. He never really fell over he held his balance but be began to panic allowing her to release herself from his back. They talked for a minute sharing a few words with bright red faces and a bit of laughter. Midoriya. That's the one with the green hair he's one of the students that Tomura wants. His face a stayed but red as she covered his mouth mouthing stuff to him a few of the students looked at them but continued to walk past them. I stopped and stared for a minute. I guess I got sidetracked watching them talk, trying to study the females features because I had bumped into me it was a blond kid. He has piercing scarlet eyes and spiky ash blond hair. My face heated up for a bit as he glared at me but he instantly snapped me out of my trance.

    "Watch where you're fucking walking shit wipe" he snapped. That voice wait... Bakugou? He's the other student I need to get but I remember him from when I was little. Oh hell no I am not going through this for another school year. He's one of the reasons I was taken out of school...

    "How about you watch where you're walking dammit" I snapped at him. He gave me a look like he was almost shocked at me talking back to him. His eyes went from a bit to a widened expression to their normal look before he began to smart mouth me again.

    "You don't know who you're talking to--" he said as he stepped closer to me as I cut him off mid-sentence.

    "The same goes to you," I said looking up to him. He looked down at me. I stood not to shorter than him maybe an inch or a few centimeters. His eyes traveled around my face looking me head to toe my vibrant orange ones looking back at him.

    "I'm going to remember that stupid face fucker," he said nudging me and walking past me towards the school building. A few students stared at me and I followed after him trying to avoid eye contact. If I draw attention to myself and fail Tomura is going to be pissed and so is my dad. I'm not ready for the first day. I was physically prepared but remembered instill in the community that I grew up in and I'm going to see people that I know.

*TIMESKIP- class 1-A because I'm lazy*

    I'm not sure that I was going to make it to class on time. Walking the halls of U.A. is like wandering the halls of the worlds greatest maze. But surprisingly I made it moments before the bell hand rang but I had run up on Midoriya with two other students looking down at a weird caterpillar. The was a bit of movement and their facial expressions changed majorly. The weird caterpillar shifted and stood up.

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT--

*30 minutes later*

The thought of the caterpillar because a teacher or well very much a human lingered in my mind all day so far. I couldn't come to use that. We spent the whole day doing training exercises. The last person ranked is expelled he said. That's bullshit I don't think that he can really do that... can he? The end of the day was slowly approaching and the only thing on my mind was the human caterpillar and the words Aizawa had said to us moments before we began training.

    The lowest score will be expelled... No questions needed but this man can't be serious. I stood watching all of the students as they took time throwing a ball as far as they can.

"608.8 meters" But the thought still lingered in my mind. This is insane...

"104.6 meters" How can he be so calm right now.?