Prologue:

She is the sun and I am the moon. We seem to hate each other but without me, she couldn't shine as bright. But sometimes she shines too bright and it becomes unbearable. But without her, I don't think I would have been able to find the true light that was within me.

She is the stars and I am the earth. We are always there but never visible till you back away to see the true us. I turn away denying that fact that we aren't so different. She hides in the day while I hide in the night. All I know is that I won't be alone as long as she doesn't explode.

I'm the land and she is the water. I block out all of the love that she tries to spread across, but she always finds my weak spot and works her way in. She cries so much I don't know how to comfort her. My shirt gets ruined as the river she cries stains it with memories I can never forget. No matter what we could never forget the history of the people that once stained our world with the vibrant colors of their personalities. They poisoned her waters and trashed my land, but no matter what we still find a way to keep ourselves clean.

I'm a pen and she is a book. I was made to rewrite history and she was made to protect it, but that's not how history played out. She was open to change and I was the running out of ideas to help her stay the same, I only wanted to change. She doesn't know everything. She only knows what people imprint into her pages, but I know everything she doesn't and there is no way to rewrite it. No matter how many pages I tear out of her she still wants me to try and write our history in the pages to keep them secret.

I am the brother and she is the sister. She relaxes on the swings as I push her, but I tell her to get off so I can have a turn. I play with her like she's a puppet and I'm the puppet master trying to get it to do what is right. I'm the bad one I hate to admit but shes the good in my life. The bad one does have a good side though. I can be good. The only difference is that she has been caught making both decisions and I got caught making only one.