Chapter 7: Kidnapped

I made my way home to my tiny apartment. I told Bakugou that something had come up during the day and I wouldn't be able to really go over but he didn't take the answer and for the idea of walking me at least halfway to my house. The walk was quiet and every once in a while I would hear Kurai say my name. Her talking to me made my anxiety go up slowly but Bakugou walked close to me so I didn't feel as much fear. The walk was fairly quiet and we exchanged few words on the way there until it got to a small part here our walk was about to end.

    "Kritanta, I have a question," He said. The whole time we walked her referred to me as either 'asshole' or 'dork' but he hasn't really said my name. He also doesn't sound as angry as he normally does. I turned my attention to him and replied with a 'hm' before he pulled his hands from his pockets, "You brought up that stage kiss the other day.. You were showing me how to do it but you seemed to cut off before..." I cut him off quickly my face showing a bit of red.

    "Oh yeah! Uhm I mean It was a small thing I'm sorry for doing that I didn't mean to-" He had cut me off though before I could finish.

    "Show me again.." He said to me while stopping me in the path that I walked. My face heated up quickly while I stood still and looked up at him. He seemed so serious but I looked like a small blushing mess at the moment. He can't be serious right now, can he..?

    "What do you mean show you again..?" I asked him trying to play it off as a bit confused.

    "I didn't stutter you dork show me again.." He snapped at me. There he goes. I looked at his crimson eyes and hesitated a bit before I placed my hands on his cheeks and covered his lips with my thumbs. His lips felt soft and I could see the faintest blush on his face.

(OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT~ Jo)

    I opened my mouth to say something else before I was cut off by my thumbs hitting my lips seeing that Bakugou had leaned down a bit to perform the stage kiss. My face red at how close our faces were and out noses touching each other. He opened his eyes and looked into my orange ones. He put his hands on my cheeks and placed his thumbs on my lips as I let my hands fall from his face holding onto the jacket of his uniform. He moved into to do the kiss again this time i closed my eyes. I soon as I seen darkness I felt a small spark as a pair of soft lips touch mine. We stayed in the position for a second before we both pulled away and make eye contact.

(I think both Jo and I kinda had a fangirl moment..)

    "Bakugou.." I looked at him. We just kissed. We Just Kissed. WE. JUST. KISSED. I had nothing To say something to him but before I could Get any other words out of my mouth I felt his lips press against mines again. This time it was more passionate and caring but it still happened so fast I wasn't sure how to feel I wasn't sure how he felt but the thoughts racing through my mind cut me off when I felt his tongue glide across my bottom lip. I smirked a bit at the thought of teasing him before denying. I felt his hands leave my face and move down towards my sides in shock I had opened my mouth the slightest. He took advantage and quickly brought his tongue into my mouth deepening the kiss quickly. It felt so wrong but at the time it felt so right. I felt the air around us tighten so I pulled away to catch my breath. We both sat still holding onto each other panting slightly. We let go of each other before I ran my fingers through my hair trying to fix it a bit from the heated kiss we shared.

    "I guess this is where we part..." He mumbled. A part of me wanted to think of it as a pun intended then I realized that we actually were about halfway to my house. I gave him a nod while putting my hands into my pocket he did the same placing his into his own. "I'll see you tomorrow then dork," He said before turning and walking away. I wanted to call out to his and say something just something it could have been anything but nothing left my mouth but a simple "bye" as he walked away. I just kissed a boy...