Chapter 6: Voices...

It was around 5:30 and I sat in the coffee shop waiting for my order to go through. I constantly thought about what we were doing today and what we were doing in English as well. I know the plaything doesn't really count right now but I can't get that damn annoying blond off of my mind, nor can I forget about that ass that walked my sister home. I was going to text to see how her night was going but I had forgotten about it while messing around with my cat. I pulled out my phone and checked the time it was 5:45. I had about 15 minutes to receive and take to my sister. They barista called my name as I walked up and grabbed the order and mumble a "thank you" I started to head out and make my way to Nariko's house. While walking I swear I could have heard someone behind me but I wasn't sure. I would be on a high alert but I don't really plan on focusing on killing anyone unless I really need to. I told Nariko I wouldn't try to hurt anyone but I can't really keep it a promise when I was raised and taught to be a villain. I left a hand grab my shoulder and I turned quickly careful not to drop the coffee but also activating my quirk. Two shadows that seemed like demons help the stranger by their ankles pulling down through the earth trying to hold them still why two more angelic looking spirits help his upper body still. Heaven and Hell. This movie holds the victim still allowing me to get a grab on them and remove their souls from the vessel it possesses. I made eye contact with an ashy blond kid who went from very shocked to instantly pissed.

"What the hell was that for?!" he snapped at me I growled at him as the shadows of the two races released him and vanished in a puff of black and white smoke.

"You fucking grabbing me you don't just snatch someone by their fucking shoulder Bakugou!" I yelled at him. He made a 'tch' before removing his hand and shoving it into his other pocket.

"Why the hell do you have two drinks?" He questioned. I wanted to punch him but I have full hands. What does he want...

"None of your business," I told him before turning to walk off again. I balanced the coffee in one hand as I checked the time 5:59. Dammit, I'm going to be late. He made another sound before I heard his steps following after me.

"Kritanta." I heard his voice he was walking next to me as we came upon Nariko's house. I came to a stop as I reached the mailbox and waited. I looked at Bakugou who didn't seem so mad for a minute. "I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my place... For... play practice. I was going to ask you but You had already left." He asked me. He was avoiding eye contact. Why..? I felt my nose heat up yet we still weren't really doing anything.

"Y-yeah sure I don't see why not," I told him. I was looking down at the coffee in hand.

"Alright... Meet me at the gates after school. We can walk them" he told me before turning and walking away from me. I waited a bit for him to walk away from a bit further until I covered my face with my hood and practically screamed inside my head. I DON'T LIKE GUYS NORI STOP-- sh. I walked up to Nariko's front door cautiously watching for any traps that she would have set up like last time I walked slowly but surely making it to the door. I remembered what happened last time. I stood at her front door and checked the time 6:15 eh I actually made it before 6:30. I knocked gently on the door instantly I heard a dog start to bark. It didn't sound like a small dog either. I like animals, yes but I'm not too big on dogs. I'd rather a cat. Nariko opened the door shortly but I didn't see the dog anywhere until. She opened her mouth to speak until a fairly large and fluffy dog stuck its head through her legs. The dog seemed full of energy and excited to see me but I had a bit of fear filling up in me. The dog had barked and tried to go through Nariko's legs but she was stopped. I had taken a small step back as she tried to move the dog what now went from fairly happy to sad. I would have been fine but me and dogs just don't get along too well. She had sat down next to Nariko and whined a bit. I almost feel bad.