Chapter 1

"Annie are you sure you have everything with you" aunt Laura asked as both of them were walking in King cross
"Yes auntie, I've everything with me, I'm totally fine" Annie potter said to her aunt with a big smile.
Laura could not believe how much her little girl has changed, she looks just as the perfect combination of her parents, she was a really sweet and smart girl, and she was glad she was able to be part of her life all this years.
"Okay honey I believe you, well here we are, between 9th and 10th, I guess it's time of a goodbye" Laura said to Annie who was already crying
"I'm gonna miss you" Annie said before hugging her aunt
"I'm gonna miss you too sweetie, but you're gonna have so much fun, this is where you belong"
"I guess so.." Laura set her self to the heigh of her niece and look her right in the eyes
"I'm sure your mom and dad are so proud of you right now" this made Annie to get a big smile in her face "now go there and learn, also enjoy that you are gonna be in a big castle to explore! Common i will see you in Christmas!"
"Okay auntie, I will"
"That's my girl, also I would not mind a date with a handsome teacher..."
"Aunt Laura!" Annie said laughing. Her aunt was always so charming, she was more as a big sister than nothing to Annie, but also she has the maternal side being so caring and lovely.
"Okay Okay, have fun kiddo, and don't forget to write to tell me what happened with you now who...." Annie knew exactly what she was talking about, Harry. She almost forgot that in a couple of hours or less she would meet him. And he did not had any idea of it
"I will" they hugged tight and Anne go straight to the platform 9 3/4. After she crossed the walk she found herself surrounded of families and kids full of suitcase, owls... and the whole atmosphere was magic, she left her things with the others she pop in the train along the suitcase and backpack and started looking for a sit. She found a empty compartment and she settled herself in there. She sat next to the window seeing how everyone was saying good bye. After a few minutes a guy who looked pretty confused entered to the compartment.
"Hey... can i sit here?" He asked
"Yea sure go ahead" Annie said with a huge smile
"Thanks, I'm Lex"
"Nice too meet you Lex. I'm Annie, you are a first year?"
"Yes, and you?"
"I'm too"
"I'm terrified. I don't know what to expect..."
"Yea me neither..." then she noticed that he was carrying a box of nerds candy in his hand "are those nerds??"she said getting excited
"Yea.. you know them?" He asked and she nodded "so I guess you are a muggle born too"
"Well not exactly.. both of my parents were wizards, but my mom was a muggle born"
"They were?" He asked confused
"Yea.. they died 11 years ago"
"Oh Annie I'm so sorry"
"It's okay. I've my aunt. She raised me, back in New York"
"Oh I knew you didn't sound british! Wait but why you entered here?"
"My dad was british and he came to Hogwarts, that's why"
"Well that's cool, hey you want to share this nerds?" She smiles and answered him
"Yea! Let's eat them"