o n e

Ever since i turned thirteen and my body started to change so did my view on certain people.

I never thought that one day he would be the one i thought about when i woke up and the last i thought about when i fell asleep.

Now being 17 my body aches at just a simple touch and i crave more. I know im crazy, thinking about my uncle shawn like that but its not all bad, no blood relation at all.

But now sitting here looking at the man in front of me crossing my legs tight to stop the aching in between my thigh. My teenage mind thinking the worst and wishing to do things that are unexplainable.

I watch as his jaw clenches while he sits and the way he smirks at any joke my parents throw out there.

Like usual i get lost in my thoughts and dont realize my mother trying to get my attention

Honey where does you mind go when i try talking to you.

I look at him and see a small smirk and then back at my mother, shrugging my shoulders

Anyways since me and your father are going on a very important trip shawn has offered to take you back to canada and watch over you.

I sit up and give them a confused

But why, im 17 i think i can watch myself.

She raises her hand a rubs the middle of her nose.

Dont make this so difficult, you know these trips take long and last time we let you stay home by yourself you threw a party.

I sit back feeling defeated and look back at shawn.

Oh come on niece, canada is so much fun and we can do whatever you want to make more fun.

I feel the heat rise up to my cheeks and my mind instantly thinks the worst. I needed to get out the room quikly before it was noticeable.

Fine but as soon as we get there i want Tim Hortons, deal?

He smiles and laughs reaching out to shake my hand.

Deal.

I pull away and run for the stairs bulting up them but get stoped by my father yelling my name.

Y/n you leave a little sooner than expected.

I turn around and wait to hear the rest and shawn speaks up

We leave tommorow morning so i would pack right now.

Fucking great now i dont even have time to mentally think.

I nod my head and walk up to my room locking the door and jumping on my bed.

What am i going to do it might be months spent with him knowing how my parents trips go. What if i cant control hormonal body and tell him everything from how i feel to what i want to do with him.

I groan standing up and getting my luggage.

Maybe im just overthinking everything and me and uncle shawn will be fine.

Just maybe?

__________________________________

Yeah thats that
I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter i tried to make it decent

This book is going to be crazy so buckle your seat belts and hild on tight .....im joking ........or am i .........

Love you guys ❤

Love you guys

Check out my new story Inhumane