Chapter 17

[Reader's POV]

"Let's go, let's go!" Jin had been ushering all of us inside the van. "We're gonna be late and I'm sure we want to see Hoseok. Well, except you Y/n."

"Oh fuck off Jin." I say buckling myself into the seat. "I'll see him later today." I smile.

It was the day of the wedding and to say I was nervous would be an understatement, I was scared shitless.

Today could either go as planned or it could go completely wrong. Let's hope for the first option here because we don't have a plan b.

Namjoon and I had been on the phone with Lucy all night to go over the plan and how the wedding is going to go. Fortunately it'll be Jimin I'll be walking down the isle with before he lets be go by Kim's side.

We figured I can just cover my face with a mask as the wedding carried on and before they say I do I'll be able to take the mask off.

It was a long process but it should be able to work out if everybody does as they are told.

"Are you ready for today?" Namjoon asked me through the rearview mirror.

I shakily nod my head. "Nervous for the plan but I'm sure it'll be ok." I admit.

"Everything is going to go according to plan. Hoseok gets out of a wedding and you get your man so all is good!" He said winking.

I laugh. "Sure."

|

"Okay you stay here, we're gonna go find Hoseok. Lucy will be in here in a few minutes to give you your dress and mask." Jimin said patting my head.

The small boy rushed out of the room they had hid me in. Not much longer Lucy had walked in.

"I told Kim i was sick so she won't ask about the mask but here's your dress, shoes and I'll have someone come in here and do your hair and make up." Lucy said handing me all of the the clothes.

"Thank you." I strip out of my clothes and slip the dress on. It seemed to be the perfect size. I turned around and let Lucy zip up the back.

The dress was light pink with silky fabric making it shiny and comfortable. Lucy tossed the shoes down onto the floor for me to get into. Sadly the shoes were a few sizes to small, making my feet scream in pain.

"Sorry, my feet are super small but you'll only be in them for maybe an hour or so." She said making me groan. Just an hour in these shoes sounds awful.

"Are you ready Y/n? We're walking down the isle in twenty minutes." Jimin asked from the other side of the door.

"I just need makeup and hair!" I respond back. Lucy looks over at me and smiles.

"Good luck my friend." She said before leaving to find the hair and make up artist.

Thanks...I'm gonna need it.

[Hoseok's POV]

I shut the door after the guys had just left to fetch the girls who they're walking down with.

The day I've been dreading is finally here and it seems to me that there's no way I'm getting out a second time.

I've thought about it, I really have. But the only time my mother has let me out of my room was to feed me or take me here.

The guys had even told me they wish they could do something but they weren't able to come up with any ideas that resulted in them getting caught by the guards.

I hope Y/n is doing alright as well. She's probably at home with her sister, wishing she could do something.

Ah who knows if she even feels the same way I do about her, It's probably a one sided love considering I've been nothing but annoying towards her.

I sigh. "Guess this is my life now, marrying the one I dislike the most." I say to myself.

"It is indeed." I turn around to face my mother who held a smug look on her face. "Hello son, are you ready for the wedding?" She asked.

I wipe off any excess dirt off of my suit before nodding my head shamefully.

"Yes, I am."

||

(UNEDITED)

Thanks for reading!