Chapter 8

[Reader's POV]

"What the fuck?" I blurt out. Hoseok turns towards me, along with the six random, but well dressed and rather attractive, boys in the room.

"Who's this?" The one with bright pink hair says. I cock my eyebrow.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that?" I retort. His eyes widen and his cheeks darken. "Hoseok, who are they?"

"They're my friends..." He says with a sigh. "What're you guys doing here? And how did you find me?" Hoseok asked.

The one with reddish brown hair stood up. "You ran away from your own wedding and your asking why we're here?" He said gesturing to everyone.

"Yoongi..." The one with blonde hair warned. What's with all the weird colored hair? This so called 'Yoongi' has reddish brown hair, another one has bright ass pink and another one who seemed to have a dog in his lap had orange.

What is happening?

Another one of them stood up and sighed. "We came to get you, your mom had a fit when she saw you get in this womans car and immidiantly came to us and told us to come and get you. I told her what you told us, that you didn't want to marry her, but she didn't care." He explained.

Hoseok rubs the sides of his head, groaning. "Of course she did." He said before turning towards me. "I'm sorry you have to be in the middle of all of this, Y/n."

"Ah, thats your name." The one with pink hair whispered to himself. "I'm Jungkook." He smiles, making my insides melt.

"Hello-" Before I could finish my sentence another one says something.

"I'm Jimin!" The boy with light brown hair and an undercut yells making me laugh.

"Let's make this faster because these introductions are not only going to be useless but slow. I'm Namjoon, the one with Blonde hair is Jin, the one on your couch thats holding a dog is Taehyung and the grumpy one is Yoongi. Nice meeting you Y/n." Namjoon says, finishing with a bow.

I do the same. "Nice to meet you as well, Namjoon."

"Now that we all know each other can you please explain why you're with this woman." Yoongi says with a sassy tone.

"First off, you know her name so use it. Second, you guys already know some part of the story, she picked me up because I asked her to."

"You asked her to?!" They all yell making me wince.

"Yes he did-"

"AND YOU AGREED!?" They all yell once again. "Did you even know who he was?" Namjoon asked.

"Well no-"

"Oh my god, she's a fucking dumbass." Yoongi mutters while rubbing his forehead.

I roll my eyes and cross my arms. "I'm not a dumbass ok? He obviously didn't want to be there and we were both in a situation we wanted to get out of. I wasn't going to leave him there." I explain.

The one named Jin slaps the side of Yoongi's head. "She's a sweetheart can't you see? Now shut your grumpy mouth." He said making me smile.

Hoseok turned towards me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "See? She hasn't done anything wrong. The woman I was supposed to spend my life with is the one who would've done wrong." He says.

Namjoon rubs his temple. "That doesn't mean anything Hoseok, you still have to go back at some point. Believe us, we want you to be happy but-"

"But what? I don't want this life Namjoon! I don't want to be wealthy, I don't want to marry someone I don't love. I want my own life with my own decisions and if my parents cant see that then I'm not going back." He argued.

I mean...he has a point. I wouldn't want that life either. I dont know what I would've done if my mom forced me to marry someone I didn't love.

"Hoseok don't you think we know that? Like I just said, we want you to be happy but-"

"But what Namjoon? Huh?"

"Your mom is sending out a missing persons report and guards to find you. Whoever finds you first gets a large reward." Namjoon explained with a sympathetic look on his face. "We just bought you some time."

Hoseok's eyebrows furrow. "Then how did you find me?" He asked and Namjoon pointed to the orange haired boy who continued to play with his dog.

"Taehyung saw Y/n's license plate number and copied it down before putting it into the computer and finding your guys' location." My attention drifts to Taehyung.

He did all that? He hasn't said a word this entire time and he kind of looks like...a child.

Namjoon sighs. "I know you don't want to Hoseok but, please just come with us back home."

Hoseok looks down at me before looking back up at Namjoon.

"No, I'm staying here with Y/n and you can let my mom know. Tell her I'm not coming home, tell her she can do whatever she wants to try and find me but it'll never work." Namjoon's eyes widen, as do the rest of their eyes. Even Taehyung's.

Oh Hoseok, what have you done?

||

(UNEDITED)

Y'all idk what happened in this chapter so just go with it

Thanks for reading!