Chapter 4

[Reader's POV]

I open my eyes due to the bright light shining through the curtain. Upon looking over to my right I see Hoseok turned onto his side and his knees tucked up against his chest.

"Hoseok," I whisper as I wipe the tired out of my eyes. "Hoseok get up, we're leaving."

The ex-groom shifts in his sleep before sitting up. "Where are we going?" He asked.

I climb out of the bed and slip into a new pair of jeans. "My sister's house, it's on the other side of Gwangju so I want to get going." I say slipping my hoodie over my head.

I look over at Hoseok who still had his tux on. "I have a pair of sweatpants in my suitcase and a sweatshirt you can wear." I say brushing my hair.

"Won't they be to small?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I usually wear mens sweatpants and buy large sweatshirts, besides you're quite slim." Hoseok digs around in my suitcase before finding the two items.

"Thanks." He mumbles walking into the bathroom to change.

As Hoseok changed, I packed my suitcase back up and set it by the door. I grab my phone off of the bedside table and look at my missed calls and messages.

10 missed calls: Ryan
2 missed calls: Mom
27 unread messages: Ryan
3 unread messages: Mom

I shut my phone off and slip it back onto my pocket for a later time. "Ready?" Hoseok suddenly says making my jump.

"Uh, yeah." I scratch my cheek and head towards the door, Hoseok not too far behind me.

|

"Your turn." I say tossing the keys to Hoseok who stared at me with confused eyes.

"Me? Why do I have to drive?" He asked holding the keys up.

"Because I drove your ass around most of yesterday, I think I deserve a break." I say climbing into the passenger side.

Hoseok sighs and climbs into the car with me. "We're gonna switch right?" He asked looking at me and I shrug.

"Maybe." Without having to look at him I knew he rolled his eyes.

We pull out of the parking lot and begin our long drive. While Hoseok drove I laid my head back to think about what I was going to do about certain situations.

Where I'm gonna stay, how I'm going to get my things back, etc.

I could always go back when Ryan isn't home and gather my items but his work schedule is unpredictable, you never know when he has off or when he's coming home early.

I know deep inside I'll have to face the problem but as of right now, that's the last thing I want to do.

I look ahead of where we were going and point to the road. "Take a right right here and then turn left." I instruct.

Hoseok nods before taking a sharp turn, leaving both of us to heavily lean towards the right. As soon as the car was back on four wheels, I snap my head towards him.

"Hoseok! Why did you make it so sharp!" I yell. Hoseok raises his hands in defense. "Put your hands on the wheel!"

Hoseok slaps his hands back onto the wheel. "I didn't think it was going to be so sharp!" He defends as I rub my temple.

"Pull over, I'll drive." I demand. Hoseok does as told and soon pulls over, both of us climbing out the moment the car came to a complete stop.

"You're suspiciously grumpy today...are you-"

"Dont say it," I interrupt. "I am sick and tired of men asking if woman are grumpy because we're on our period. It's none of your business whether or not I am, I'm grumpy because I want to be. Now shut your expensive ass up." I snap.

Hoseok huffs. "Fine."

My hands firmly grip the steering wheel as I speed up, my sisters house not too far from where we are.

I had said earlier that she was going to tell me how wrong I was and how I didn't want to hear it, but as of right now all I want is a shower and fresh clothes.

I also just wanted a place to stay that wasn't a gross hotel room. Hoseok would eventually have to go back to where he came from or find a different place to stay, I'm surprised I haven't kicked him out.

I guess he's good company.

||

I slam the car door and grab my suitcase from the back. "This is your sisters house?" Hoseok asks.

"No it's her neighbors, her's is down the street," I say making Hoseok stare at me. "No dumbass of course it's her house." I say as I climb up the few stairs she had that led to the door.

Hoseok ushers next to me, bouncing at what seems to be anticipation.

"Mae!" I yell knocking on the door. I could hear a few things fall inside as she made her way to the door, cursing here and there.

"Y/n! It's so nice to see you again," She wraps her arms around my neck, bringing me into a tight hug. "And Y/n's friend-" Mae backs away from the hug and stares at Hoseok with widened eyes.

"Hello." He waved with a smile. Mae slowly waved back.

"Hey um, Y/n, why is the Prince of Gwangju with you and why is he wearing your clothes?" Mae asked.

I chuckled. "Huh?"

||

(UNEDITED)

yo what lmao

I just got home from harry potter and the prisoner of Azkaban and might i say...its my favorite out of them all.

Thanks for reading!