Why He Became A Hero. Chapter 1.

WHATS THE STORY ABOUT (THE COVER PHOTO IS NOT MINE) ....

Makoto had a horrible past and never really got over it, but as he grew up he got use to this cruel world and found a way to survive it

When Makoto grew up he became a hero know as "the prince" and is well know by everyone but only other heros know his real name and face, he works with another hero called "the knight" and they a team

Makoto and Sousuke are great partners but after a certain villain attack Sousuke notice something about Makoto and worries and he starts to dig info on Makoto But what happens when they finally notice the new feeling as partners go on

A NEW BOOK I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK

...................

HEROS NAME AND AGE AND STUFF - POWERS- 

THE KNIGHT - SOUSUKE AGE 20 - POWERS- SUPER STRONG AND SUPER FAST

THE PRINCE - MAKOTO AGE 20 - POWERS- HAS ICE POWERS AND SUPER STRONG

FLAMES - RIN AGE 21 - POWERS- HAS FIRE POWER 

FREE WATER - HARU AGE 21 - POWERS- CAN MAKE WATER AND CONTROL IT

JUMPY - NAGISA AGE 19 - POWERS- CAN JUMP REALLY HIGH AND FAR QUICKLY

SLEEPY VOICE - REI AGE 19 - POWERS- WHEN HIS GLASSES ARE OPEN IT TAKES ONE WORD AND THE PERSON WILL FALL ASLEEP

TRACKER- GOU AGE 18 - POWERS-ONCE SHE SEE A FACE SHE CAN TRACK THEM ANYWHERE WITH HER EYES

SIXTEEN YEARS AGO IN AN OLD TOWN IN A LORD HOUSE, WITH THIRE OLDEST SON AT AGE FOUR.

"no please stop it, he cant take anymore" the mother yelled at her husband who was beating their oldest son who was already bloody by all his wounds the husband already gave that night. "shut  up you old hag, he needs to be taught a lesson to not speak out" the drunk husband yelled scaring his other two young children. "big brother I'm sorry" a two year old boy cried as they hid behind their mother and watched yet their brother getting another beating for protecting him and his twin sister. "please stop daddy" the older twin girl cried and they both hugged there mum tighter. "hey dont worry, I'm fine" a dirty blonde boy with green eyes smiled brightly so his family did not worry over him. 

After another ten minutes of beating the husband stopped and past out from all the beer he been drinking non stop yet again. The mother help patch the oldest son up after taking the twins to bed. The son hugged his crying mother so she no longer cried over him. The oldest son was kind, sweet and loving but sadly he was always beaten harshly by his farther for fun and because he had powers unlike the rest of the family. But the boy didn't mind being beaten everyday if it means the rest of his family wont be hurt and could live a happy life. The boy was grateful his family didn't have powers but sometimes he was upset by being the only one with powers. Many people treated him like a freak even his dad did and sometimes when he used them his siblings feared him for them. His mother was the only one who loved all of him and make him happy with his powers. She loved how pretty the ice her son made and often helped him control it. 

"right lets get you to bed my little prince" the mother smiled and picked up her four year son. "hey mummy can you read to me tonight" the dirty blonde boy asked with a smile. "sure my prince, what book shall i read tonight" the mother asked with a kind smile. "the lonely sad hero please" the boy smiled and his mum hugged him as she laid him in bed. "again but its such a sad book i dont know how you love it so much" the mother frowned. "i dont know why either but i really like the story please read it again" the boy begged and his mother picked it out. "fine let me tuck you in my prince" the mother giggled and kissed her son head before starting the story.