Did you find out who he was and got scared? Did he do or say something that might have threw you off?

"Maybe you didn't fuck her right." Geoff teased, laughing at his own joke. Shawn scoffed, his hand reaching over to rub his shoulders. "Well, my back and the way she was screaming my name last night says otherwise." He grinned turning around to show Geoff the marks on his back.

"Okay! Okay geez, I was joking, show off, and too much detail dude." He covered his eyes with a groan. Shawn laughed, not regretting that he was indeed showing off.

The boys always teased him about his ability to "get laid" saying that he's too old school to have a one night stand, so showing off that he can get laid – and be great at it – anytime he wants just shuts them up at times.

He doesn't do it that often though, maybe once in a while, and when he does, it's always at a hotel or the girl's place and never at his place, not being able to trust the person because maybe they'll leak his address or something. But with you, everything was different.

He wasn't scared to bring you back to his place, to make love with you in a very different way. Usually it was just a quick come and go, not too much foreplay and whatnot but with you, he just wanted to show you what he can do and how he can make you feel. Plus the connection he felt with you was too strong to ignore.

God you had him wrapped around your fingers and you don't even know it.

"Earth to Shawn? Hello?" Geoff called out, bringing Shawn back from his daydream. "What?" He asked, focusing his attention back to his friend.

"You zoned out man, was she that good?" Geoff laughed as he shook his head. "Oh she was, really good and well, I'm just shocked, and a bit disappointed." Shawn exhaled, ruffling up his hair.

"Why? Didn't expect it to be a one night stand didn't you?" Geoff raised a brow, eyeing Shawn curiously. He shrugged, walking over to the opposite side of the couch, plopping himself down.

"I just thought we had a connection you know, as weird as that sounds and she said she felt the same way. She even said that she wanted to get to know me more, we even talked about breakfast for fucks sake. I know I shouldn't have gotten my hopes up but she sounded so sincere and I really like her in a way that I wanted to send more time with her. I know I just met her but she has something that I can't put a finger on. God she's so perfect and beautiful and so fun to hang out with, extremely caring and passionate. We even have the same tastes in music and I don't know. I just didn't expect her to ghost on me I guess." Shawn rambled, pinching the bridge of his nose as he told Geoff how he really felt.

Geoff nodded slowly, taking another bite of his apple with a loud crunch. "Dude, you are whipped." He said with his mouth still full. Shawn groaned, burying his face in his hands. "Don't you think I know that?" He grumbled, rubbing his face harshly, making the tip of his nose go red.

"I'm just really disappointed, at least leave a number right? Or maybe it was just me feeling that connection and she just said it in the moment, which fucking sucks to even think about." Shawn sighed as he leaned back, head hitting the wall lightly behind him, staring straight at the ceiling.

"Dude, stop overthinking things, maybe she has a good reason on why she left, and maybe she just forgot to leave you her number. Besides, if it's meant to be, it will be, as corny as that sounds." Geoff chuckled, patting Shawn's shoulder then giving it a light squeeze.

Shawn only responded with a sigh, wanting to believe his friend but he didn't want to expect anything anymore. Maybe it was for the best that you didn't leave anything for him to contact you, right?