"Isn't there a way to make it possible?" Jimin began to feel more helpless at that point.

"Even if we are able to save the child there is a high probability that the queen shall lose her life during childbirth" Jimin's knees gave up as he plummeted down on the floor.

"It is the second time we are seeing this case, my lord, This was the same thing that happened to the late king after the death of Queen Lilly. His health started to decline rapidly and he was just surviving with the help of strong medicines" Jassabella spoke eyeing the man on the ground with pity. But as the royal physician, it was her duty to relay the truth to her king.

"Isn't there something we can do? anything?"Jassabella could sense the despair in his voice and not being able to utter any word she hung her head low.

Tiara gripped the sheets in an attempt to control the sobs that had already reached her throat. She had heard their entire conversation and knew how feeble Jimin must be feeling.

She could not bear any children which meant she was no longer fit to be the queen and If the elders would come to know about it, they would easily dispose of her without a second thought. Even thinking about it, her heart was gnawing, she felt tired of everything and she just wanted to end it all.

"I'm sorry father, yet again I couldn't fulfill the promise I made to you"

"I'm sorry Jimin, I failed you as your wife"

After getting some fresh air by strolling in the garden to clear his messy head, Jimin entered their chamber to find Tiara up, sitting on the edge of the bed staring outside the window.

"My wife" Jimin called her in a loving voice to which Tiara immediately responded by turning her attention towards him.

"Husband" she patted on the empty space beside her asking him to come and sit alongside her.

Jimin did what his beloved wife asked him and then pulled her into his warm embrace.

"I love you so much" He placed a kiss on her forehead.

"How much is so much my  dear husband?" Tiara questioned in an adorable voice and Jimin replied with a chuckle, tracing his thumb along her bottom lips.

"More than anything and everything in this entire universe, my life" He cupped her face and placed his lips against her. Her lips were so soft making his mind fizzy, erasing all the pain he was feeling before.

"If you love me that much will you give me anything I ask for?" Tiara spoke against his lips.

"Name it and it's yours" Jimin replied almost immediately with a huge grin on his face.

"Then let me go" The smile on his face quickly disappeared as his hand fell to his side.

"Free me, exile me as I have sinned against you and this Kingdom" Her words knocked the wind out of his lung and he abruptly got to his knees with teary eyes.

"Did I do anything wrong ? why suddenly ... why ... what do I need to change" he started to stammer not being able to muster in other words.

"No Jimin, you are perfect, you are a perfect King, ideal husband, perfect best friend, It's me who has always been wrong" She choked at her own words, and only after swallowing a lump from in her throat, she could continue.

"I could never be a good daughter, I failed miserably as a sister, and now neither can I be a worthy wife nor i can be a mother" The tears burst out like the water breaking out from the damp.

"No-No" Jimin shook his head "You are perfect Tia, You are my life" His voice broke miserably as he buried his face on her lap and wept like a child.

"I can't continue this, I don't want you to see me getting more pathetic day by day. I want you to remember me as the Tiara, who I used to be, not this mad woman who can't even remember her own name" she spoke in a trembling voice gently stroking his head.

"fulfill your duty as the King and let me go, only then I shall die in peace" Uncontrollable sobs rattled his body as he quivered in depression.

"No Tia please don't say that, How will I live without you" letting all his helplessness and sadness reflect on his face, Jimin showed her the most painful expression she had ever seen him make.

The air in her lungs felt compressed and that made it more difficult for her to breathe but she had to do this for his betterment, for the future of the realms. 

Tiara cupped his face and softly kiss his plump lips imprinting the feelings of his touch in her mind.

No matter how much her heart ached to see him desperately crying she couldn't stay any longer as could never give him the happiness he deserved even if she tried to.

Only after I leave, you can move on Jimin

Only after I disappear, your life shall be better

For the realm and for your shake I need to do this and this shall be my redemption for the crimes have done.

Tiara pulled away from the kiss and then placed a crystal flower in Jimin's hand.

"The flower shall remain until the day I get the true peace, this way you will always know how I'm doing."

" I'm sorry Jimin for everything, " with those final words Tiara left the realm leaving the future in the hand of Lucifer who was her best friend, her husband, and the man she grew to love to embark on the journey of redemption.

***********************

Don't hate on me !!!!

please do tell me if there are any errors so that I can fix them.