Hei Pao Shi's Robe is Changed (1)

Start from the beginning

Or rather, he didn't remember what they had done in the past? afterall, most of them had been initiated by Shen Wei himself.

"Does it matter, Xiao Lan? What really matter is our feeling was conveyed. We had been waiting for a long time, had been separated for a long time, do you regret that we had been connected in such a way? If you do, i wouldn't mind to wait another for 10.000 years until you are ready.."

His sentence was never finished, Zhao Yunlan sealed his lips with his own. It was a shy kiss, he was inexperienced, and Shen Wei was more than glad to teach him how.

He deepened the kiss, savoring a mint flavored tooth paste in his mouth, and gently asking permission to breach into Zhao Yunlan's hot cavity.

He closed his eyes, a soft sigh came from another boy's lips before their tongue engaged in a very ancient battle of dominance.

Each wanted to dominate the other, to prove their worth in the face of their beloved.

Shen Wei didn't want to lose the battle; he will convince this precious boy about his love to him. He will bind the boy and make sure that he won't go anywhere.

He enjoyed everything; he didn't miss any nooks inside Zhao Yunlan's warm cavity, didn't give him a chance to think about anything but him.

A long time had passed, their passionate kiss left a strand of ropey liquid slipping from the corner of Zhao Yunlan's lips, and out of his concern for Zhao Yunlan, Shen Wei broke their kiss only to see a very adorable face infront of him, panting from a very needed air.

His eyes was blurry, he felt so hot when Shen Wei pushed him onto the thick and fluffy mattres beneath him, leaving no gaps between their bodies.

"Zhao Yunlan, i'm going to let you know the depth of my feeling for you..." Shen Wei whispered into his ears while nibbling his earlobe with his warm tongue, eliciting a soft moans from the boy below.

Shen Wei started to plant a chaste kisses alongside of Zhao Yunlan's face, his sharp jawline, then to the sensitive part of the skin on the base of Zhao Yunlan's neck.

"Wai..wait, Shen Wei.." Zhao Yunlan couldn't finish his sentence, his body trembled so badly when Shen Wei's hand roamed all around every part of his skin. It was so gentle, the way he handled him was like handling the most precious treasure he ever laid hands on.

Gently, Shen Wei unbuttoned Zhao Yunlan's pajama, and ducked his head to his slender chest. It was unmarred, so pure and enticing, he wanted to kiss it and marvel it forever.

His kisses left a wet trails of silver path, sensually along the milky white surface of a the soft skin. His hands were cold as ice, contrast with the warm body, Yunlan shuddered from the sensation.

Unaware of himself, Zhao Yunlan grabbed whatever he could touch, and the closest thing he could reach was Shen Wei's hair. He ran his fingers on the silkiest strand while feeling his body being burnt by the cold ice which was Shen Wei's tongue all over his upper torso.

Shen Wei was hesitating for a second before he reached the rim of Zhao Yunlan's boxer, it contained a restrained burgeoning desire that maybe Yunlan didn't know he had. He smiled, his Yunlan was too cute for words.

He kissed the brim of the boxer, eliciting a sweet moans from the boy beneath him, and palming the mass underneath the fabric.

Zhao Yunlan arched his back deliciously, wanting to have more of the sensation, almost like a silent begging.

Slowly, Shen Wei took the intruding garment away, and what lays beneath him almost made him burn in desire.

His hands that touch it's surface was met with a godly velvety skin, glowed like the first ray of the sun, and he couldn't help but drawn into it. He kissed that skin, a skin that he never get bored with even if he'd already touch it for eternity.

Zhao Yunlan felt so dizzy that he felt everything was spinning around him. All his blood pooled on only one direction, his certain lower part of the abdomen, when he felt his manhood was met with a wet and warm crevice of Shen Wei's mouth.

He was trembling from head to toe, Shen Wei didn't spare him any time to think about what happened.

Zhao Yunlan thought that it was the height of his worldly desire, when he felt something cold and slippery was trying to breached his rear.

"Shen..No, that's..No, i..." Zhao Yunlan could only form an incoherent thought when Shen Wei slowly coaxed him to open up to him by kissing his lips again, whispering everything and nothing amidst the kiss.

Everything was so blur to Zhao Yunlan, all he felt was the heavenly feeling of the cold body glided above him, so close, so intimate.

Shen Wei did the best to restrain himself from hurting his beloved, but he realized that if he delays it further, there's nothing good could came out of it.

So while he look at the precious boy who were panting and quivering beneath him, he breach Zhao Yunlan slowly, kissed him to alleviate some of the pain he caused.

Zhao Yunlan couldn't stop himself from moaning loudly, it was very painful, yet in the same time, every fiber in his body was screaming for more.

His body remembered, at last, how he was touched, how he was thoroughly loved, how he was adored, how he was admired, how he was wanted to the point that his whole visage was trembling.

He may be mighty god, he had all the mountains and rivers and all the jewels and all the precious thing in the world, but the one who was with him right now was his everything.

Shen Wei's touches was filled with love, since he was no longer a ghost, there were no longer a trace of dark energy flowing from him.

When they were finally ride their wave, it was the one which was so pure and beautiful, that their whole bodies was surrounded by a gentle mist.

Shen Wei placed Zhao Yunlan's head on his bosom, kissed it gently while the said boy was fleeting on his dream realm. The former ghost sighed in relief, from now on he could live together with the one his heart truly wants.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hi there...hope you're still with me...😊 So we have a little love in the air, i didn't really want to make the scene right now hahaha....*jeezz* why did it end up like this?