Chapter 33: kill

Começar do início

His stray hairs landing on my nose.

"I fucking hate cats." He stated a bit weird. Staring at my lips.

I saw his eyes stare at my mouth. They dilated very quick.

"Plump." He said touching them before getting off me.

I was sorta surprised.

Cathy the cat was whining walking on the bed next to me.

"James is gonna try and bring that rodent when we leave," he said staring at the diva. She was strutting her stuff.

"Leave?" I questioned. He quickly looked at me and took a gulp.

"Yeah. We're moving. You didn't think I was gonna keep you in this shit hole for the rest of your life?"

He questioned abruptly. But all I heard was the word leave.

I'm leaving? Holy shit.

But where will we go? Where will I go?

How will I escape now?

"H-how are you moving?" I questioned.

"I bought a house for us." He simply stated. I tilted my head confused. How the hell could he? My mind was blown. Confused frustrated.

"Stay here." He stated. Getting off the bed.

I tightened my robe getting a chill. The cat cuddled up next to me.

I guess strutted out. I petted her she was tired sitting down.

"I know Cathy I am exhausted as well."

Blake walked through the door with papers.

"Look," He stated abruptly. Sitting next to me. He showed me a picture of a house.

It was a whitish stone huge house. Just from the outside. Four garage house on a huge grassy hill.

"Blake that's an extremely big house," I exclaimed. He chuckled nodding. He moved my head up with just his finger. Winking to me.

"Just for us." He smirked. I felt myself twitching at the thought.

This makes me more motivated to get out of this—

'shit hole'

"Why did you do this? How did you have the money? No one works. How can you buy a house if you don't work?" I questioned. His pointer finger and thumb squished my cheeks together abruptly.

"What makes you think I don't work?" He tilted my head. While also tilting his. I took his hand off my face scowling. Till he narrowed his eyes back.

'Scary'

I widened my eyes. I ask myself this every day he can't be serious but he is. He's so fucking serious about everything.

"You're with me twenty-four seven," I exclaimed. He huffed. Rolling his eyes.

What? What does he think this is? I scowled them scoffing.