Chapter 13- Punishment

The night came before Jimin knew it, He curled up in his blanket on his bed. He tried to make himself tired but it didnt work. It was nice for Jimin to be sleeping in his bed again though, he enjoyed his soft mattress instead of a nasty floor. He heard soft knocks on the door, He didnt know who it was until he heard their voice "Jimin?" Jungkook softly said

Jimin started to cry again, He bursted into tears "G..go away!!"

Jungkook sighed "Jimin im not going to hurt you. Your mother is went to sleep and i have to sleep somewhere too" Jungkook was ready to kick the door open until Jimin finally un locked it "I knew you'd open it, Thanks Jiminie" Jungkook hugged Jimin, noticing that he is crying as the hot tears roll down Jimin's cheek onto Jungkook's shirt

Jungkook eventually let go of Jimin. He was thankful Jimin had a big bed so 2 people could sleep in it, Maybe even 3. The boys sat down and Jungkook took off his shirt "Whatever you want from me, Just do it now so i can get it over with!!" Jimin gritted

Jungkook smirked, getting on top of Jimin as he hovered above the handsome young teenager "Im not going to hurt Jimin. Your safe in my arms. I will never....ever hurt you or kill you. I love you too much to do that stuff" Jungkook put his pointer finger on Jimin's plump lips "And maybe youll love me too"

Jimin rolled his eyes and pushed Jungkook of him "I will never in a million years love you Jeon Jungkook. Why would i love someone who is a murder?"

Jungkook laughed "It's called Stockholm syndrome. Doesn't happen often but.....maybe itll happen one day for you"

"Just leave me alone....please" Jimin said, his voice shaking as he layed down and faced his body away from Jungkook. The older patted Jimin's back. He layed down next to him, Jimin could feel the tention of Jungkook breathing on him. He knew Jungkook would try to suduece him so Jimin did everything he could to ignore him. The whines, moans, whimpers did nothing for Jimin. He just listend and ignored. But in Jimin's defense........

It was kind of hot

Jimin sighed and hit Jungkook with a pillow "Would you shut up Jungkook???" Jimin said "Is this what you do everynight?? Annoy the hell out of people!?"

Jungkook smiled a little and pulled Jimin towards him "Im not trying to be annoying baby. If you want me to stop, ill---"

"Oh my god yes please stop" Jimin interrupted. Now Jimin had one thing off his mind.....his boner he got from Jungkook. Jimin isnt really the kind of person to jerk off and stuff so he normally just ignores it. If he's at school, he tries to ignore it too.

Jimin was about to lay back down on the side that wasn't facing Jungkook until he felt hands wrapped around his wrist, being pinned down by the older "How disrespectful to talk to your master like that...." Jungkook said "Do you need a punishment my big boy?"

"Oh your gonna punish me? Sounds kinda hot" Jimin said sarcastically "If the punishment involes me being away from you, Im okay with that" Jimin spat and Jungkook bit his lip. Jimin was still not falling for his tricks...Jungkook eventually lost it and got up, locking Jimin's door. Jimin looked at him werid and followed the older, only to realize that the next thing he knew was his body was pressed up against the door, Jungkook pinning his arms above his head as Jimin arched his back a little from the aching pain when Jungkook slammed him. "What do you want---"

"Don't misunderstand me" Jungkook growled "I can do much more than you think mistress"

Jimin's adrenaline boosted and he was able to push Jungkook off of him. Without a word, Jungkook left the room. He ran his fingers through his hair and slammed the door shut that led to the busy roads. Jimin quickly took the collar off of his neck and smiled, knowing he was safe. He locked the front door to make sure Jungkook wouldn't come back in, Yet again, he'd find a way in no matter what cuz Jungkook is smarter than that to know what he'd do.

At least he'd have a peaceful good nights sleep

Or what he thought would be peaceful.........

------------------------------------------------------

Ahh sorry for not updating in so longg ❤❤❤❤

A lot of stuff happened last night let's just say that...... so im not the healthiest right now, meaning updates might be a bit slower

Ill try my best to update as much as i can though

The next chapter might be the last one cuz that's just where i wanna end this book so idek why im saying updates will be slower XD

I love u guyzz!!💜💜