Chapter 12- Lier

"Oh my gosh what a handsome young man you are!" Jimin's mother said, Shaking his hand as the 2 boys came into the home "Jimin my baby!" She then said, embracing her son into her arms. Jimin had a on a plain white t-shirt, which was of Jungkook's shirts so it was oversized. The same jeans and he still had on and the collar with the chain. Jungkook forced him to wear it "Oh my" The mother felt Jimin's waist "Have you eaten recently? God you are a stick!!" Jimin looked at Jungkook with a glare. The mother had the boys sit on the couch "Where's Jhope?"

"Oh he went home" Jungkook said, Jimin was gonna make up an exuse too but Jungkook beat him to it "How are you doing ma'am?"

"Oh" She breathed "Good i guess, now that i finally see my son" The mother smiled "Ah, You guys look close friends. Jimin, I didnt know Jhope had a 22 year old cousin"

Jimin fake smiled "Neither did i" he said softly

"What?"

"Nothing" Jimin snapped back to reality "Um, Yes, me and Jung---- Justin are very close. Me and Hope thought we'd stop by and visit him"

The mother smiled "Ahh that's so exciting! I now dont have to worry about finding a babysitter for him when im at work on the weekends." Jimin winded his eyes and was about to deny what the mother was saying, She started talking before Jimin though "Are you pretty close by?"

"Umm yeah. I wouldn't say i have the best house in the world though so you probably shouldn't visit a lot" Jungkook said, trying to seem non-chalantly "Id love for Jimin to visit a lot though" He then smirked

"How about you stay here for a few weeks?" And Jimin felt like his whole world shattered in a million pieces. Jeon Jungkook, Killed 2 of his best friends and almost raped him. Jungkook was of course gonna have other plans if he agreed to the offer anyways, making things worse "I bet your house isnt that bad, right Jimin?"

Jimin froze, He was still in shock  from the offer she just gave Jungkook. He wishes his mother knew what Jungkook has done....But he knew there would be a more torturing punishment if he told his mother and she would go to the police "Ummm yeah its...its pretty trashy" Jimin said and Jungkook slapped him

"Its not that trashy come on Jimin" Jungkook chuckled "Teenge boys ya know, i use to be like that too"

The mother laughed "I bet you were an angel for how sweet and kind you are" She said and Jungkook smiled "Hey Jimin, Why do you have that chain around your neck by the way?"

Jungkook panicked on the inside and waited for Jimin to say something reasonable "I...i thought it looked cool so i decided t..to wear it"

Jimin's mother glared at him "Why are you stuttering so much? Calm down" Jimin started to cry softly and Jungkook embraced him into his arms "Im so confused. Jimin baby, your okay. What's wrong?"

Jungkook answered for him "He's probably in a lot of pain. I mean the girl he met up with was pretty fistey"

The mother nodded "I see, How'd you know what happend?"

Jungkook just wanted to bring Jimin to his home and comfort him and protect him. He was getting annoyed at Jimin's mom stupid questions. "I was there, I ran into them and decided to stay with him"

The mother sighed "Im sorry Jiminie" Jimin pushed Jungkook off of him and went over to sit next to his mom. She was a little shocked but she carefully wrapped her arms around him. "Shh its okay my dear. Everything's okay, Your safe. Especially knowing Jungkook is going to be staying in our house"

If Jungkook stays in his house, things wont be as safe.......

"Ill stay" Jungkook licked his lips "Only for a few days---"

"HE'S NOT SLEEPING ANYWHERE NEAR ME!!" Jimin screamed before running up to his bedroom and locking the door. Jungkook knew this was gonna be a long few days.........

"JIMIN!!! HOW DISRESPECTFUL OF YOU TO SAY!" The mother screamed back "YOU GET YO ASS DOWN BACK HERE AND APOLOGIZE" That's the first time his mother has cursed at him in a long time. He wanted nothing more but to get away from Jungkook.

------------------------------------------------------

I have so many book ideas i can't wait to start themmm

I want to end this book first before i start them though cuz its just werid when i work on 2 books at a time.

Love u babies 💜💜