Chapter 9 - Changes

Bit of a warning my dudes, After the word "TAEHYUNG!!" In the book, is some pretty nasty stuff i described on what happend so read at your own risk

-Has something to do with murder and.....yeah sooooo enjoy 🙂

------------------------------------------------------

The cops finally arrived at Jungkook's place. 2 of the young officers approached the boys and asked them many questions, Jimin and Taehyung both got lots of questions, mostly since they were a victim. "Can you tell me your first and last name?" One of them asked Jimin, Taking notes on everything that Jimin has told them

"Park Jimin" The officer lit up and gave Jimin a quick little hug

"Your mother has been looking for you everywhere!" He said "I can take you boys home right now and we'll look for Jungkook" The officer was able to get Jimin's strings off and put him into the car. Both Taehyung and Jimin were excited to know that they are going to be safe back at home.

A couple minutes have passed and they police officer's have yet not dropped off the teenagers. Jimin and Taehyung were starting to get a little concerned at this point. They were many trees, no houses. Almost like a Forrest that had lots of fogs. Half of the trees were dead too, which made the boys very scared. "Hey um.....Mr. police officer?" Taehyung said innocently, The officer giving him a hum in response "Do you know where my house is?"

The driver didnt look at Taehyung, The passenger did. Which was werid cuz the driver should know the directions "Yes, He knows where he is going. We'll get you guys home safely" Taehyung let out a breath he didnt even know he was holding. He patted Jimin on the shoudler "Mr. Park, are you okay going shirtless?"

Jimin looked at him weirdly "What? Im just going home. My family has seen me half naked so yes im okay" The officer who was on the passenger side nodded and turned around to face the road. Jimin and Taehyung looked at each other silently and gave each other a look they only would know. Code for Everything's going to be okay. When in reality....They dont know if they were going to be okay.

The officer driving pulled over and got out of the car, finally saying something "We'll be right back" He said, the other officer got out of the car too, slamming the door shut in which making the boys flinch

"Jimin" Taehyung softly said "I...im scared. Those cops were acting werid, and we don't know where we are. My mom is probably very concerned---"

"Well do you have your phone on you?" Jimin cutted Taehyung's words off.

Taehyung nodded "Yes, i do. But its dead so we cant call anyone or do something like that"

Jimin pulled his hair in frustration "GOD FUCKING DAMN IT TAEHYUNG! I DON'T HAVE MY PHONE ON ME BECAUSE JUNGKOOK HAS IT SO NOW WE AEE GOING TO DIE!!" Jimin shouted, Taehyung got scared so bad that he pushed himself away from Jimin. Taehyung looked at Jimin innocently "Im sorry for yelling. Its just.....im scared too alright? I feel like.....life just hates us right now so why are we living it if god wants us not in this world anymore"

Taehyung patted his shoulder "Dont say that Jimin, we are going to be okay. We'll get home safely if these officers will help us out. What the hell do they need from the woods??"

Jimin was about to say something till they heard sudden drip noises that were about 2 seconds apart drip...drip...drip it was coming from the roof of the car. The boys looked at each other confused, and shurgged it off until it kept
unceasingly going. Jimin decided to check it out before Taehyung.

And what Jimin saw was terrifying........

"TAEHYUNG!!" Jimin yelled and Taehyung instantly got out of the car. Taehyung's eyes widened as both boys looked at the horrifying scene that was in front of them.
The car was parked under a tree, a man was hanging a couple inches above the car, dripping blood as his throat was sliced and his arms and legs were dangling as if someone cut his limbs off until the skin was hanging onto them by a thread. "We....we need to get out of here....n-now" Jimin swallowed.

Taehyung nodded "Your right, i have a bad feeling" The boys got in the car quickly. But Jimin just wasn't quick enough....He felt a hand over his mouth and something sharp against his neck. He couldnt breathe since he had a cloth shoved in his mouth. Tears filled his eyes as he hyperventilated out of mouth (at least tried to) Taehyung rushed out of the car and tried to save Jimin. But the man that grabbed Jimin injected Taehyung with something that made him pass out. Jimin screamed as hot tears rolled down his cheek

------------------------------------------------------

Little disturbing chapter but itll get better 😌

The person who grabbed Jimin is obvious so why did i even say "The man"

Unless u guys really dont know, could be anyone

Could be the officer that drove, Jungkook or even.....

Someone's father 😏😏