Chapter 8- Pretty lie for you

Jungkook looked at Jimin, and then slowly looked over at the button across the room. He did that 3 times until finally, Jungkook ran over to the button and slammed it on the ground, Breaking it into pieces. Jimin gasped and looked at Jungkook incredulously. Jimin stood up cuz he didnt want the pieces going into his skin. Jungkook walked towards Jimin until the younger boys back was against the wall. Jungkook's face was close to Jimin's, Jungkook's lips brushing against Jimin. He then abruptly grabbed Jimin's neck, not too harshly. "You did it, didnt you" Jungkook gritted, His voice was harsh so Jimin flinched "You killed my friend didnt you?"

Jimin shook his head, at least tried to since Jungkook's hand was on his throat "N..no!! I didnt! I swear i didnt"

"Then" Jungkook grabbed a blade that was in his pocket and replaced his hand that was around Jimin's neck with the sharp blade "You better be telling the fucking truth Jimin!!!" Jungkook yelled "Im going to ask you one....more....time. if you say a different answer than your first, i swear to god im not afraid to kill someone. And if your telling the truth and its a real answer, We'll see what happens.." Jimin felt the blade go further into his neck "Did you..........or did you not......Kill, My best friend!?!"

Jimin wanted to lie, He wanted to lie and say he didnt. But he felt scared Jungkook was going to find out somehow since he's a very smart man. Jimin sighed as a tear fell down his cheek. He knew Jungkook was going to kill him anyway or he was going to die due to starvation so he thought he'd might as well get prepared "I....I did" Jimin admitted

Jungkook shook his head, licking his lips "I fucking knew it" He said and backed away from Jimin "I knew you'd touch that button......You really think that'd grant wishes? Are you a 5 year old??? Really Jimin??"

Jungkook was about to leave the room until Jimin said something "Where are you going?" Jimin said, He'd knew Jungkook would lie or tell the truth

Jungkook pretended to think "Hm...i don't know" Jungkook pulled out a white mask that looked like it came out of no where and put it on his face (A/n basically the mask Taehyung used for singularity if you needed a better image on what the mask looked like👌)  "Ill be back, dont expect anything good from me for now"

Jimin walked up to Jungkook and grabbed his arm, His breath shaking heavily "Y...your going to kill one of my friends.....arent you...why can't you kill me now?? Your going to do it eventually anyways!"

Jungkook yanked his arm off "Cuz i like you too much to kill someone as hot like you" Jungkook said non-chalantly and left. Jimin wanted to follow him up the stairs but he was scared he'd get further consequences (More than he's already getting) Such as being pushed down the stairs and getting brusied all over the place. He'd rather die than be in pain for a long period of time. Jimin ran into the bathroon and grabbed the switch blade knife. He went upstairs slowly with it, in case Jungkook was still there. This was Jimin's chance, His chance to free himself from this hell. Jimin noticed that it was clear and he made a run for it as soon as he saw Jungkook get into his car and drive away.

He didn't care he didnt have a shirt on, He didnt care he had the strings on his wrists with wood, all he cared about was survival for himself and his friends. Wether that'd be Taehyung, or Jhope. Jimin stood in the middle of the street as he saw someone running towards him, about the same height as him. He looked at the figure confused until he realized who it was when it got closer

Taehyung..........

Taehyung ran into Jimin's arms. They 2 hugged for a good 5 minutes, not caring about other neighbours looking at them. They spilted so Taehyung could say something "Dude!! Okay i called the cops and they've been looking for you everywhere! They said they couldnt Jungkook's house for some reason i dont really know. But i told them to meet me here and you should definitely be out of here"

Jimin looked Taehyung worridly "HE IS ON HIS WAY TO KILL JHOPE RIGHT NOW!!" Jimin panicked

Taehyung widened his eyes in shock "WHAT??? NO!!! THERE'S NO WAY OH MY GOD. THE COPS BETTER GET THEIR ASSES HERE RIGHT NOW OR ILL BEAT HIS ASS FOR THEM"

"If they can't find Jungkook's house, there is no way they are gonna find Jungkook now. He is already probably bashing Hope...." Jimin said helplessly as he dropped to his knees

"Are you insane??" Taehyung helped Jimin up "Lets wait on the sidewalk, not on the street"

------------------------------------------------------

Have to get up at 7:30am for a photoshoot

And it's 1:02am

So

Help me 🙂

SLEEP IS FOR DA WEAK THOOOO

Also im having a hard time how i should end this story.