Sabrina pays her food and drives back to the condo where her brother is impatiently waiting for her to come back because he is hungry as always and normally he just asks the maid or something but now he needs to help make dinner and that is something totally new for him but he is excited to learn things with his little sister, he wants to make everything right from now on, he was never the good older brother so from on he will try to be a better one, the best he can be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~     

Shawn has his phone in his back pocket while he has the phone of Lara in his other one seeing all the missed calls of an unknown number and he also sees the messages she got from that same number saying she needs to call back because she needs to tell her something important. "Lara are you ready to go or not?" Lara walks to the livingroom where Shawn is waiting and looks at Shawn wearing regular jeans with a basic black shirt showing his muscles good in it. "Yeah is this presentable or not?" Shawn looks at Lara who wears a black jeans with a white blouse tucked inside it, it is the most normal thing she has ever wore since she lived here. "It is."

Lara holds her purse close to her so she is not going to walk to Shawn and kiss him or something because the past few weeks she wants to feel him close to her, she is jealous when he talks to other girls and she doesn't know why. In the beginning she told herself it was because she knew he loved Sabrina deep down but now she is no longer sure why she is so jealous of those other girls feeling his body next to theirs. "Lara?" Scott is at Shawn his front door wearing casual clothes.

"What are you doing here still? You have a new condo since a few days." Lara closes the door behind her before Shawn could hear it, she found a new condo that she can pay because after all Sabrina left her money when she left everything behind here. "Scott can you be more quiet please." Scott rolls his eyes and hands her one of his helmets. "You are not going to tell me that you are falling for Shawn right?" Lara shakes her head and closes her red leather jacket and gets on the motorcycle of Scott. "Oh Lara you can't do that because we all know once Sabrina is back here he is going to fall for her again and you can know because you saw him at his down point the last few weeks." 

Lara remembers the first night when she came back of Sabrina her house, Shawn waited for her to come home and she tought it was cute but she saw the sadness in his eyes when no other door was being opened at that moment, he wanted Sabrina to come back more than any other person at that moment and she felt bad for not doing better but with Sabrina you never know what to expect or get at that moment. "You think I don't know that Scott, I was the one that was here for him while Sabrina was somewhere else kissing another dude." 

Scott starts his motorcycle and waits for Lara to get behind him, they became better friends these past few days and it was weird for him to talk to her about those kind of things because he always saw her as the outgoing one of the group, she had so many guys the last few years where she probably didn't know the name from. "You are sure you don't feel something more for him because you are protecting him now." Lara puts her arms around Scott his waist and waits for him to drive away before Shawn comes outside seeing her this close to Scott.

~~~~~~~~~~~~     

I hold the door open for Daniel who is now ready to leave the house, he needs a whole hour to get ready and I never knew a guy could take so much time in a bathroom, sure he needs to look good to get outside but not like he needs to go to a party or something, we are just going to eat something somewhere because he burnt the food when I didn't look for a little bit. "Daniel I am going to leave without you if you are not in my car in a few minutes." I put on my beige cardigan over my ripped jeans and a beige top tucked inside it with a cute little necklace attached at my bra. My nude heels are good to wear wihout getting hurted feet.

"You do know we are just going to eat something in a casual place right?" I nod my head and Daniel just shrugs his shoulders and closes the door behind him handing me my purse where my stuff is in that I need for now. "So what are you going to do tomorrow, are you going to talk to the same director or are you going to get a new job?" I start my car and drive to the little diner I always loved when I lived here, those people have the best burgers in the whole world and I am in need of that right now after spending a day with Daniel who burnt my food.

"It depends but I do think I am going to apply at some new school because they probably have another teacher, I am not going to steal that new girl her job." Daniel nods his head and lays his head at the window while I start to park my car at the place that is over at this diner, since when is it that busy to get here, it never was when I was here before. "So is this is the secret place of you because I am quit sure it is no longer a secret that you only knew." I shake my head and open the door to see only one place left at a window but also close to the bar. 

"I didn't knew that Daniel and that means it is good after all like I said because it is full of people." Daniel nods his head and takes the chair in front of me, he holds the menu in front of him and starts to read everything while I am the one waiting because I always know what to get before I get here, I always choose the same thing so why would I change it now. "Are you ready to order?" I look up and see the cute waiter starting to blush. 

"I would love to have the burger of the house with some french fries and to drink I want an ice tea." He nods his head while Daniel lays the menu down and looks at me and then the waiter. "You can give me the same." He nods his head before he walks away back to the kitchen to get our food. "Did you seriously look so long at that menu to just get the same as me." Daniel shrugs his shoulders and takes his phone out of his pockets and starts to scroll trough his social media. "Always nice to be somewhere with a social person as you."

Daniel looks at me and rolls his eyes before looking back at his phone that is more important than me at this moment so I start to look around in the place and see some person I know damn well, I hope he doesn't turn his head otherwise he will see me. But what I care the most about this moment is the person in front of him smiling big all the time while he is saying something, I see Lara laughing and smiling with everything Shawn is saying at this moment. Since when does she smile that much around a guy like him? 

"Sabrina are you okay, food has already arrived and you didn't even look once at the waiter or the food." I look at Daniel waving now at me, I shake my head and look at the food in front of me and I am no longer hungry at this moment but it would be weird of me to not eat something now. "Sorry I was thinking about something and I tought I saw someone I knew but appartenly I don't know that person that well." Daniel looks confused at me while I start to eat my food, Lara sure kept some things for me but I can't be mad at her for that even tho she knows my real feelings.

"You do know you can always tell me if something is not going good right? I am not always the best brother but I try my best, I want to be the best brother I can possibly be from now on." I nod my head and take Daniel his hand in mine and squeeze it to tell him I do get in and that I forgave him that he was not here for me when I wanted the help but never asked for it. "It is okay Daniel, I am going to be a better sister too from now on." I give him a little smile before I look back up and see a pair of eyes looking at me like I was someone he couldn't believe was still alive, the person who hurts him without meaning to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~