MY LIGHT

Borson's POV

Rain hammers the roof sounding more like hail.

"You don't have much time before you leave," she doesn't face me when she talks. Her hair hangs down coming just above the arch in her spine.

"This is just a formality-" she turns to face me, despair hangs her mouth down. Her bedroom is quiet, tucked in from the rest of her house.

"What happens if you find her?" Elska turns at her waist, watching my face, my mouth. Tears pinch at the sides before sliding down.

"My light, don't cry." Reaching out before pulling my fingertips back, forming a fist.

"I can't help it, I'm afraid," a pause. Her mouth quivers, holds tight, more tears. A delicate finger touches the green gem on her throat.

"Don't be afraid, I'll be back soon and we will spend winter in our home, together." She looks right at me.

Smiling.

Propping myself on an elbow, looking at her, all of her.

"Sometimes I don't think you're real, you're perfect," Elska's voice drops lower, I know that sound. It makes my cock hard as soon as she says it that way. The blood rushing in, bloating the veins.

"Are you real?" she whispers lower than the rain hitting the roof.

"I'm real," breathing out.

"You are real." her hand smooths over the bed sheets. The bed that I can't think of rising from yet. 

Another hour before I leave and all I can think about is holding her against me as we fall asleep together....soon, that will happen.

"I'll wear your beads in my hair when you come back, and you will wear mine." That brings a smile to her face.

A slender hand gathers her loose hair throwing it over her shoulder, her breasts sit perfectly on her chest. Hard nipples clench themselves tight.

Her eyes meet mine, "I'm afraid," her fingers run through her hair.

Sick, guilty feelings rise up with how she's looking. 

Her eyes drop down once again, looking at the bedsheets that are crumpled up underneath my body.

"I don't want you to go."

"I have to go, it's the last thing I have to do before I'm allowed to claim you."

"I have a bad feeling," she points to the middle of her chest.

"I don't," looking around her bedroom.

 Neat. Tidy. Organized. 

Just like her.

"If I wasn't sure about us would I have gotten this," angling slightly so she can see our tree in bloom....the despair on her face falls away.

"You meant every word you said to me that day?" she swallows after her question. 

Wide-eyed, waiting for my answer.

"Everything," I tell her.

"I meant everything I said to you," she leans over, close but not close enough for us to touch.

"I can't wait to kiss you," her eyes are on my lips.

 "I can't wait for your hands to feel me," she grabs her breast, while her other hand slides over her bare thigh.

"I can't wait to be inside you," palming my cock, squeezing the end of it. Meaning what I just said. Just the thought of it clenches my balls up, a need to cum is all I can think about right now.