Feast Of Heat 1 of 2

Flames are licking the charred skin off the animals that are being pulled off the roasting spits.

I'm starving.

Except it's the Savage skin, I'm looking at.

He's wearing a loincloth.

When he got out of the shower, his skin shined as if he rubbed oil into it. Starting from the top of his neck sliding my finger down over the bones of his spine, until they touched the crease of his ass.

His chin dropped to his chest.

Pulling away realizing that it wasn't oil he used - recognizing the scent of him is now thickening up, causing his skin to glaze like a sweat that can be licked.

I almost licked him at that moment before stepping away with horror.

Warmth spreads inside...

Orva smiles and waves to me holding her sleeping pup.

Waving back the bells chime my movement out.

The Savage looks where I'm looking he nods his head to her slightly. No wave.

Fires are crackling, chasing the chill of the late afternoon away.

Pups are running around until the first Female comes with a dish in her hand. Her hair is gone, along with her mate's. Her neck is marked, so is his.

They place the dish down; she walks right up to Orva. Chin up, shoulders back. Eyes are traveling around, stalking everyone up and down.

This was the Female that came from the East. One of Orva's friends.

More Females come.

The pack bristles.

Eyes are mauling into anyone's that dare to open their mouths.

This is going to be a celebration, not a stoning.

Both males and females have no hair left. All gone. Some are marked, some hold no mate marks, yet.

Drums, music starts, and the Wolves mingle. Introductions to families, I watch it all. Making sure these new members are treated civilly.

They come to us, introducing each female to their Alpha and Luna.

Cheek against cheek.

The Savage greets the females as well and it riles up the Wild.

"I can smell them all over your skin." Saying this once the last one is done being introduced to us.

The Savage leans into me, curving my spine back. Curling his fingers into the fleshiest part of my waist.

...and.

He touches his cheek to mine. Letting it slide against the skin, slow. The side of his mouth making contact with mine before he pulls himself away.

The Wild is happy with his tone of apology.

Leading the pack in the line of food. Luki is behind us, taking his hefty share.

"Luki can you get me some more-"

"What do you want, Bessa." The Savage growls towards his brother, making him back away from us.

"I wanted more buns." The Savage picks up the bun basket, tucks it under his arms while balancing his overstuffed plate in his hand. We walk to a table that's been set out. Sitting, he places the bun basket between the both of us.