20

It's the date sjkskekejiekekrkekwjejjenejejhebejejjejrnrbwhwolrnveiwlbdveueowkdbvrhrieoamdbrhieowlandbbrjepwkdngrueowpsmdbheiepsbdheiowksnehieowksbejek, leggo

3rd person pov

Namjoon waited outside of Jin's door. He needed to knock but he was scared. He finally lifted up his fist to knock when the door two doors down, flung open.

"Thanks Jiminnie. Bye, bye Yoonmin," Jin called out as he left their apartment.

As soon as he left the apartment, he saw Namjoon standing in front of his own apartment, hand up on the air, mid-knock.

"Did I get the wrong apartment number?" Namjoon asked in confusion.

Jin giggled. "No, Joonie. I was just at Yoonmin's apartment. I was going back now to wait for you."

Namjoon just nodded. They stayed in awkward silence for a few seconds before Namjoon told Jin that they had to go for reservations.

When they reached the restaurant, they both walked in, Namjoon holding the door open for Jin making him let out a little smile. Once they were seated, the conversation began.

"Fancy place," Jin commented as he looked at the interior.

"Hmm," Namjoon agreed. "I was thinking of taking you to the best place but the second best place will have to do."

Jin widened his eyes. "What's the best place."

"Your restaurant, duh," Namjoon replied, sending Jin a dimpled grin.

Jin began to go a light red colour as he looked down, the compliment being too much for his Namjoon-loving heart.

"So, Jinnie, I don't know much about you," Namjoon started as he propped up his elbow and leaned his head in his palm, staring with curious brown eyes at Jinnie.

"Well, my full name is Kim Seokjin, but as you know I like to go by Jin. My birthday is 4th December, I was born in 92. My favourite colour as of this moment is blue. I have a sugar glider, it's a really cute animal. I've always had an interest with cooking and was always hoping to open up a restaurant which I have thankfully done and know with you in my life, I feel really happy and content," Jin replied, sending a little smile towards Namjoon. "What about you, Joonie?"

"Well," Namjoon started. "I was born on 12th September in 1994. My favourite colours are black, pink and purple since I can't choose one because they're all pretty. Ever since I was young, I've always wanted to be an author but an opportunity has never opened up for me unfortunately but hopefully maybe one day in the future. Though, with you in my life, I already feel like I've got everything."

Jin raised his eyebrows. "An author?"

Namjoon nodded. "I've always been good at writing and just assumed that maybe I'd make a career out of it but I guess not."

"Have you written anything?" Jin asked, his eyes filled with curiosity as he looked at Namjoon.

"Well, I've got a few ideas but I'll probably never get round to writing them," Namjoon replied with a little shrug.

"Ooh, can I know, please," Jin pleaded.

Namjoon couldn't say no so he just nodded. "One of my ideas includes an angel that's in love with a soul, and this soul is basically in this teenagers body at the moment because of past lives and shit and basically angels aren't really allowed to fall in love with anything other than other angels and basically the angel is so in love that he wants the soul to die and come to heaven and be with him so he kind of kills the boy, but then kills the soul before it ends up in another body without realising that doing such a terrible thing is punishable by death in Heaven," he explained.

"That's kinda dark," Jin said in amusement.

Namjoon shrugged. "I like killing people in stories, it's fun."

Before Jin could even ask what the frickity frick Namjoon meant, the waiter had come and asked for their orders. They both ordered food and by that time, their previous conversation had ended and a new one had started.

Their little date went on for a while. Their night being full of laughter and joy, and little glances at each other when the other one wasn't paying much attention. After eating, they decided to leave and go for a little walk in the in the nearby park.

It was slightly late at night. The sky was dark and the stars were out, each one twinkling and shining. The moon was only half out tonight, but there was enough light to light their path as they walked. At some point, Jin had connected his hand with Namjoon, which were now swinging as they walked, a light conversation being held between them.

"Tonight was fun," Jin whispered, laying his head gently on Namjoon's shoulder.

They had decided to sit on a nearby bench for a while, getting a little tired of walking.

Namjoon nodded slightly. "It was. It really was."

And with that, they stayed a while longer, just enjoying the company of the other. There was nothing much left to do or say.

And maybe the night wasn't so eventful. And maybe the night wasn't so exciting. And maybe the night wasn't even so unique. But it was special. And neither could ask anything more from a single night together.

A/N THE BOOK IS FREAKING FINISHED. THERE IS LIKE A EPILOGUE THINGY IN MY ONE SHOT BOOK CALLED 'Namjin 💜' BUT I WILL POST IT HERE TOO. PLEASE CHECK MY OTHER BOOKS OUT, THANK YOU. I CAN NOT BELIVE THIS IS FINISHED LIKE AKAKIDJDJRJJR I AM ACTUALLY SO PROUD OF THIS LITTLE FLUFFY THINGY AND JUST AJSJKEKEKJE REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT AHAHAHAH 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥