#Taekook - First Date

Because we all need a little Taekook in our lives. And Yoonmin. And Namjin. But Taekook right now :) Oh god, I just realised that Hoseok isn't shipped with anyone. Aww!! My poor bias :( Oh well. Hahahha. Enjoy :T <3

3rd Person Pov (because I can't choose who to do it from)

Taehyung walked into the restaurant, his nerves building up with every step he took. All he wanted was to see Jungkook happy and he hoped that all the planning into this was worth it. He alerted the staff that he was here and to bring his Kookie where he specially wanted. They nodded and agreed.

He carefully sat down and waited for his lover to arrive. He came slightly early as not to be late so he could calm down his nerves before Jungkook walked in with all his glory. He sighed and waited. Hopefully, he wouldn't be a nervous mess when Jungkook arrives.

Jungkook was freaking out! He had five minutes left before he had to leave and couldn't for the sake of Jimin's abs remember where he put his wallet. His brown eyes shot from place to place but none of them revealed the place of his wallet. He had his keys in his wallet (because he wasn't thinking the other day and accidentally put them there) and couldn't go if he didn't have his car keys.

He sat down and sighed. He had to ask one of his friends for a lift. In the midst of texting, his phone slipped from his hands and slithered under his bed. He groaned. He didn't want to be late. Jungkook stuck out his hand, trying to feel for the familiar piece of metal but instead came in contact with leather. It was his wallet! He hurriedly fished out his phone, deleted the message he was typing and ran, locking up his apartment (that he shared with Jimin) and drove to the place they were supposed to meet up.

Jungkook has arrived 5 minutes late. Normally, it isn't a big case, being only five minutes late but as both were over thinkers, Jungkook thought that Taehyung was upset and angry with him that he was late whereas Taehyung was getting worried for Jungkook and thought that maybe he had been stood up. Two silly boys go hand in hand in the game of love.

Both their assumptions dissolved as they saw each other. After sinking up the beauty of the other, Tae stood up to greet the other in a hug. The red had begun to creep up Jungkook's neck. Taehyung noticed his flusteration (making up words now) and lightly chuckled, his deep voice a definite turn on for the younger.

"Fancy," the younger spoke as he looked around the interior of the place.

"Yeah, you don't like it?" The older spoke out of fear, he hadn't wanted to disappoint Jungkook.

"Oh Tae, how'd you get from 'fancy' to 'me not liking it,' eh?" Jungkook asked in amusement at the other's insecurities.

Taehyung felt silly and just shrugged. He pointed to their seats.

The pair of them sat down in their seats, a casual chatter between the two of them. Conversations like this flowed naturally between the, like they've been doing this for their whole lives.

Dinner was served and Jungkook was sure that Taehyung was a stalker as he hadn't remembered telling him about his favourite food. Nonetheless, he was happy and content and enjoyed his time with Tae.

Tae felt a flutter in his heart as he saw that the other was smiling and eating. He had to ask his boss for Jungkook's favourite food and that was one awkward conversation. Only because Manager Jin made everything awkward.

Taehyung excused himself and went to the restroom. He needed to know whether it was safe to kiss on the first date or not. Namjoon was out the picture as he probably would have hinted at more and was in no mood to deal with Jin so he decided on Hoseok, knowing that later or not, he'll regret the decision but still went on with it anyway.

To: Hobi Hyung
Hey it's an emergency

Emergencies were very different to other people.

From: Hobi Hyung
AREN'T YOU ON A DATE??

Let us join hands to pray for his heart.

To: Hobi Hyung
Yes but I need to ask you something

From: Hobi Hyung
GO ONNNN!

To: Hobi Hyung
Do you kiss on the first date?

Hoseok laughed at the ridiculousness behind this question. Tae, for sure, was something else.

From: Hobi Hyung
YOU WANT TO SMOOCHY WITH KOOKIEEE BOIII

(Who doesn't)

From: Hobi Hyung
DEPENDS IF YOU HAVE A CHANCE OR NOT

From: Hobi Hyung
ALSO THE OTHER WOULD HAVE TO WANT TO KISS YOU BACK

From: Hobi Hyung
BUT GO FOR IT

From: Hobi Hyung
BUT IF IT FAILS OR SOMETHING HAPPENS DON'T BLAME ME

From: Hobi Hyung
BELIEVE IN UR FEEEEELLLIINGSSS BOOIIII!

To: Hobi Hyung
Thx

Tae closed his phone and decided that if he had an opportunity, he would go for it.

Jungkook was getting a little worried about Tae. He had been in the restroom for a good amount of time. Jungkook just laughed at himself for overthinking everything as he saw Tae return, nothing seeming wrong with him. (But obviously, as a reader and author you know he was dying of nervousness on the inside, poor guy)

Tae waited, an opportunity never opening until Jungkook decided to be Jungkook and talk.... and talk.... and talk. Now, Tae loves the sound of his voice (especially when it says his name ;) lol) but sometimes, he just wished he would be quiet.

Tae laughed. "You're always talking Kookie, you need to close that sweet mouth of yours sometimes."

"Make me," Jungkook replies sassily, not realising how suggestive he was being.

"Of course," Tae smirked.

Before Jungkook could even register what he himself had said and Taehyung's reply, soft lips were against his. And successfully shutting him up by the way.

Emotions exploded inside Jungkook, no one had ever made him feel like this. He immediately pulled away out of embarrassment of being unskilled and inexperienced and stood up from his chair. He quickly left as these warm, but foreign, feelings swarmed in his tummy and his heart. He didn't want to go away, he was just scared. Jungkook never did well with new things.

Taehyung, however, was upset. Of course, being the over-thinker he was, thought that he ruined all chances of himself with Jungkook. Now was not the time for self-pity he thought as he went outside to look for the one who owned his heart (ugh cheesy).

And yes readers, TAEKOOK FUCKING HAPPENED. MAYBE NOT IN REAL LIFE BUT DEFINITELY IN THIS FUCKING FANFICTION!