9

Namjoon's Pov

I stared down into Manager Jin's eyes. His face started to go red as he noticed that he was in my arms. I was looking down and admiring the beauty of him. The way his hair slightly fell on his forehead and the the way each eyelash defined his brown orbs. His perfectly sculpted nose and his slightly blushing cheeks. His sharp jawline and his lips. His pink luscious lips that looked so kissable and called out my name. His tongue went over them in nervousness and I couldn't help myself. I leaned down and lightly brushed my lips against his.

His hand on my neck pushed me towards him and he deepened the kiss. My eyes fluttered close as I felt the electricity between us. He tasted like heaven. I lightly took his bottom lip between my teeth before reconnecting our lips. He licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth to moan when I suddenly heard a flash of a camera. (The moment you can never write kissing scenes and the guy taking the photo is totally me)

I immediately pulled away, opening my eyes. Shit, I just kissed my manager. I quickly ran out the room, grabbed my bag that was on the floor, forgotten, and ran out the building. Luckily, my shift had ended and had to tell Manager Jin... what did I need to tell him? Oh my golly gosh, I'm so dumb. I guess kissing your Manager does that to you.

"Joonie," I heard him call out for me in an out-of-breath voice, which sounded sexy.

I ignored it and ran out, my whole face on fire. What the actual fuck did I just do? I kept running until I reached my apartment. I quickly walked in, locked the doors and went straight to my room, throwing my bag on the floor. Wait, I initiated the kiss, right? So.... I'd be top, right? OMG, naughty Namjoon. No, no, no. Do not think about it!

I couldn't help but remember how soft Manager Jin's lips were are and how they tasted so sweet. I would totally kiss him again. What am I saying? But, I totally would.

Wait, who took the picture. I hope it wasn't Tae. He'd tease me forever. Suddenly, my phone beeped to signal a message. I fished it out of my pocket and saw a few texts from Manager Jin, which I didn't hear as I was too busy running away from said man. I didn't open them. I had a text from Tae with a picture attached. I already know.

From: Spilling The Tae
Attachment:

The photo was slightly blurry as he had zoomed in quite a bit

The photo was slightly blurry as he had zoomed in quite a bit. I loved it. Let's just say, I spent the next ten minutes staring at it with a stupid but content grin on my face.

Oh, Manager Jin! What have you done to me?

I quickly texted Tae back.

To: Spilling The Tae
WTF dude

From: Spilling The Tae
#Namjin I ship it

Me too, Tae. Me too!

From: Spilling The Tae
Also, I showed Hobi and he kinda fainted

Oh my god!! Not Hoseok. I feel bad for the guys heart.

To: Spilling The Tae
The poor guy

From: Spilling The Tae
Yup

From: Spilling The Tae
Why did you run away??

MAYBE BECAUSE I JUST FREAKING KISSED MY MANAGER WHO I ALSO HAVE A CRUSH ON. Maybe.

From: Spilling The Tae
Boss thinks it's his fault and now he's freaking out

To: Spilling The Tae
Shit

Oh god, I feel bad now. Poor Manager Jin. It really wasn't his fault. I need to apologise. Just not... now.

To: Spilling The Tae
I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO FREAKING DO!! I JUST FUCKING KISSED MY MANAGER YA KNOW!!

From: Spilling The Tae
You should have just made gaybies

To: Spilling The Tae
Gaybies??

From: Spilling The Tae
Gay babies duh 🙄

This guy, honestly. How does Jungkook deal with him?

To: Spilling The Tae
Ahh

To: Spilling The Tae
Who the actual fuck thought of that

From: Spilling The Tae
Sweetie, welcome to the dark side

To: Spilling The Tae
Huh

From: Spilling The Tae
Nvm I need to go back take work

From: Spilling The Tae
Btw Hobi woke up, sorry for the spam you about to get

Ha, he's not going to be able to. TAKE THAT HOSEOK.

To: Spilling The Tae
Luckily I blocked him the other day

From: Spilling The Tae
You really shouldn't leave your phone lying around Joon

I take back my words.

To: Spilling The Tae
Shit

I got a notification telling me that 'Sunshine Hobi' was texting me. Oh god, should I do this? Deep breath. Ok. You've got this.

From: Sunshine Hobi
CAN I GET A FUCKINGGGGG EXPLANATION PLEASEEEEE

From: Sunshine Hobi
YOU CANT JUST DO THISSSSS AND RUN AWAYYYY WITHOUTTTT TELLINGGG MEEEE TTTTHHHEE DEEETTTAAILLSS BOIIIII

From: Sunshine Hobi
MYYYYYYYY HEARTUEEE

Oh my, I shouldn't have.

To: Sunshine Hobi
It was an accident

From: Sunshine Hobi
ACCIDENT??

From: Sunshine Hobi
YOU JUST FUCKING KISSED YOUR CRUSH AKA YOUR BOSS AND HE KISSED YOU BACK

From: Sunshine Hobi
THIS IS NO ACCIDENT JOOOONNN

I'm kinda scared of him.

To: Sunshine Hobi
I didn't know what I was thinking

To: Sunshine Hobi
It just kinda happened

From: Sunshine Hobi
I THINK IM GOING TO FAINT AGAIN AHAHALODBDKEKRNNFKGKGMHNY
*silently dies while fangirling*

To: Sunshine Hobi
Smh, be careful

I closed my messages and lied back in my bed once again. What a eventful day. You can bet I'm calling in sick tomorrow.