13

Namjoon's Pov

"Let me do it," Manager Jin says before hip bumping me out of the way and continued to do what I should have been doing.

"I hate cooking, it's too hard," I whine. "I rather re-write all my high school essays than cook for half an hour."

"Really?"

"Yup!"

"Nerd," Manager Jin mumbled under his breath.

"Hey, I'm not a nerd. I don't even think you know the meaning of the word," I say.

Manager Jin looked at me and put his hands on his hips. "Yes I do."

"What does it mean then?" I smirked knowing he was going to go with stereotypical definition.

"Someone who loves to read books and does homework and always is early to class," he says, with an adorable proud smile on his face.

"Wrong," I tell him. He raised an eyebrow at me.

"A nerd is an anti-social person, and I am not anti-social," I say, poking Manager Jin's side at the causing him to let out a giggle. That giggle would be the death of me.

"Whatever you say, Joonie," he tells me before going back to cooking.

I watched him as he cooked. His hair was sweeping over his forehead with the occasional gap exposing his forehead. His glowing eyes were darting over the many pots with the passion he had for cooking. His nose was crinkled in concentration and his cheeks were red due to the heat coming from the saucepan. And his lips. God, I wanted to kiss them again. His lips were pink and slightly apart. One of them, being bit out of concentration. They were very feminine. Now that I think about it, he was very feminine. He had a cute feminine face and tiny hips. His whole physique was that off a girl's. Except his shoulders, damn were they broad. It was... cute.

"Are you checking me out, Joonie?" Manager Jin accused looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"I mean I can't help it if you look so sexy cooking, can I!" I tell him, tilting my head to the side in innocence.

Manager Jin's cheeks went red like a tomato. "Sh-shut up," he stammered turning away and continuing to cook.

I went up to him and punched his cheeks. "Is Manager Jinnie blushing?" I cooed.

He pushed my hands away. "D-don't call me that, now, go set the table."

"Whatever you say, Manager Jinnie."

"Drop the Manager," he tells me, waving the cooking utensil at me. "We're not at work, and speaking of work, Tae told me you were sick."

I faked cough. "I am?" I tell him though it sounded like more of a question. "Now, I'm going to go at the table, Jinnie."

I quickly set the table for two. He was going to eat with me as he put in so much effort to make it. Plus, he must be starving. After 5 minutes, he came out with the food and put it on the table.

"Why did you set the table for two people?" Jinnie asked in confusion.

I lightly took his hand and pushed him into the seat next to me. "You're eating with me, you put so much effort into it."

"I really can't do th-" but stopped as I sent him a glare.

I put the food in both my plates. I quickly closed my eyes and said a quick prayer before opening them and seeing another pair looking into mine.

"I don't know that little innocent Joonie prays before he eats," Jinnie says cooing.

"Well now you do," I tell him before picking up my fork and digging in. "Oh my lord, this is so goooood. I didn't expect anything less from a person who owns a famous restaurant," I praising him. "How did I get so lucky?"

Jinnie blushes and thanked me for the compliments. I saw he hadn't started to eat his food so I quickly put some on my fork and fed him. He looked shocked but ate the mouthful nonetheless.

After talking for a while, Jinnie had to go.

"Bye Joonie, better come to work tomorrow," he said waving at me.

"Don't worry," I tell him. "Wouldn't want to miss it."

I watched as he drove down my street and to his house. I sighed in content and went inside. I gathered our dishes and washed them, for once not angry at the fact that the water was going everywhere. After washing up, I quickly changed into my pyjama's once again and did my nighttime routine. I lay in bed and told Tae about everything. I was going to tell Hoseok but then decided to tell him tomorrow and I didn't want to kill him when no one was around. That would be terrible.

That night I went to sleep with a smile on my face and my dreams were filled with the most beautiful auburn hair, the most sparkling eyes, the most feminine features and the most purest of all hearts also know as Jinnie.